Chapter 10

Okay I know what you're thinking. "SHE'S ALIVE!" yes I'm alive and well, and  I honestly don't feel like giving excuses *sighs* I'm really sorry. Yall can be mad at me and stuff I guess._. but I hope you enjoy this chapter! I really am deeply sorry!

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Sabine's POV*

Something was touching me.

No, not just touching, the thing was wrapped around me.

Panic began to form in my mind, enough to where my eyelids lifted, a stream of sunlight immediately blinding me.

Something was still wrapped around me, and it took me a few seconds to realize these were arms.

Harry's arms.

My panic ceased and instead I breathed in deeply.

There was something different about this scent.

His cologne was gone, replaced by the forest's aroma.

I breathed in deeper, and a scent, an unidentifiable smell had my cheetah awake and interested.

It was Harry's scent.

Harry's scent.

I almost purred, but held myself back, for my eyes caught the sight of Harry's peaceful face.

Wait.

My groggy brain was starting to realize what was happening, and I flinched slightly as Harry let out a small snore.

Why was I in Harry's bed?

I quickly checked under the covers, thankfully finding him and I were both fully clothed.

Well kind of. I was wearing very loose basketball shorts, along with an oversized t-shirt.

My body still managed to relax from its tense state, as this was enough clothing in my mind.

I closed my eyes again, focusing on the large thumping of the heart against my back, along with the heavy breathing into my hair.

With a warm, muscular werecat wrapped around me, it was hard trying not to let myself drift off again.

**********

Coming back into consciousness this time was not as disorienting as the last.

The only difference; the bed seemed up have one less person.

My cheetah anxiously inhaled without me even realizing, only to calm down from the scent of aftershave and woods.

Sneaking a quick glance at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed, I groaned.

It was roughly 2:10p.m.

Even though I had a reasonable excuse, which had been staying up all night, with running away, only to be marked hours later, I still hated waking up so late.

Feeling grimy and disgusting, I decided it was best I probably hop in the shower before I went out to greet the boys.

By the time I got out and was dressed, the aroma of bacon had filled every inch of the flat.

Mouth watering, my feet quickly languages to find themselves standing in the kitchen with five pairs of eyes all looking directly at me.

Directly at my shoulder I mean.

Harry's gigantic T-shirt, which had been the only clean article of clothing I could find, hung low down to my knees, and the sleeves kept slipping off my shoulders, just as it did now.

In Love With A Predatorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें