Chapter 6

Sabine's POV

He kissed me.

Harry Styles kissed me.

My mate kissed me.

That's all that buzzed around in my mind as I stared intently at the side of his head.

His green eyes were carefully studying the TV, although I had a feeling he knew I was watching him.

His curls were scattered around in a sexy way, each one perfect to me.

Focusing my attention now back on the TV, I consumed myself in this show.

Rick and Glenn were out in the rain, the walker guts and blood splattered on them starting to wash off.

Right when a walker started edging toward Glenn, the screen went completely black, and only a millisecond after the small lamp we had as the only source of light turned off.

Instantly I grabbed the nearest person to me, being Harry, and clung onto him tightly.

"Crap!" muttered Niall, who I could hear rummaging around, most likely looking for a torch. "This is the third power outage this shitty flat has had this month!"

"Sabine what's wrong?" Harry asked, concern in his voice, as I gripped on more tightly to his arm.

"Nothing." I mumbled a little too quickly.

"Sabine please tell me."

Releasing a sigh I growled. "Icantseeinthedark."

There was a second of silence, and then five guys bursted into laughter, making me realize the lads were listening in.

"Good one Sab," chuckled Louis. "You're a were, all of us can see in the dark!"

I growled.

"Do you guys not know anything about cheetahs? Although pretty much every other cat has night vision, we don't. We are not nocturnal creatures."

The laughing ceased as they realized I was serious.

"Oh that sucks." Zayn said, a bit mischievously to my right.

My grip on Harry tightened, and he gave the boys a warning growl.

"Guys this isn't funny, she can't see!"

The boys chuckled, each one in different spot around the room.

When something grabbed my leg, I let out a muffled squeak and kicked at it.

"Ow!!!" Louis whined.

I could feel Harry's leg also give a kick, and Louis took in a sharp breath.

"Harry!" he hissed.

My smirk grew even bigger as I realized where Harry must have kicked him for him to be in so much pain.

The lads all started cracking up as they also realized where Lou was hit.

"It's your fault boobear!" Harry laughed.

"Boo bear?" I said, not hiding my amusement.

"Its a nickname." Lou muttered.

"Aww thats cute boobear!" I cooed, making him groan.

"I found the torch!" Niall suddenly yelled triumphantly, and a beam of light flashed around the room.

Just as we gave a shout of joy, all the lights came back on, blinding us for a second.

"Well that was a wasted effort!" Niall scowled, throwing the torch across the room.