Chapter 2

Hey guys! Here Is chapter 2:) hope you guys enjoy! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!

________________________________

Harry

I had done it again, I had got another girl drunk with me, just so I could let of some of my frustration. I felt bad deep inside, I couldn't even remember her name. I think it started with an L?

Guilt started eating away at me, but before I could push this blonde off, she rubbed against my groin, and my hormones won the fight for control.

"Oh Harry..." she moaned, and I purred as it rolled off her tongue.

Just as I started taking off her shirt, a Blur of golden fur landed on top of her.

I took a step forward, but the golden spotted cat glared up at me, her hazel eyes glowing. She raised her lips, about to growl, but instead she froze just as I did.

Mine! My jaguar howled.

Our moment was interrupted when the blonde under the wild cat kicked her leg, and sent the cat stumbling back.

"Harry leave now!" she ordered me.

I was confused for a minor second, until I remembered she thought I was just an ordinary defenseless human.

"Well, if you insist..." I said stupidly, and I swore it sounded less hurtful and idiotic in my head. Perhaps the alcohol was taking effect now.

I took in the look on her face, as if she couldnt believe that I would just leave her, and I wanted to apologize, but my brain couldn't think up the concept of what to say.

Well that and now a golden cat was straight at me..

Sabine

I swiped a paw, at the blonde while she was busy gaping at Harry, causing her to cower back, giving me the opportunity to get my mate.

He look startled, and tried to swiftly turn around, but he was no match for my speed.

I ducked, and went under his legs, to where he was basically on my back.

I wasn't exactly sure why he wouldn't let go, but he didn't, so I just kept running.

It wasn't soon before Harry leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I think we're far enough sweetheart."

The way he said it, the way his voice ran cold with disappointment, made my pace slow down a little.

Harry hopped off, and together we jogged back towards where my car was.

"Hey, I'm sorry I don't know your name, but what are you exactly?" he asked, eyeing my body, but not in the good way.

I felt more like a specimen under a microscope, than a girl being checked out by a hot guy.

My name is Sabine... I said shyly.

Although I could see a twinkle in his green eyes, he just nodded, and my heart sunk.

"Yes, and mine is Harry, now what are you, your patches aren't a jaguars, leopards or cheetahs, but you have the body of a cheetah." The way his words mixed and slurred had me knowing he was under the influence of alcohol, but still he sounded ruder than he should have been to his new mate.

"And if you haven't noticed, I'm a jaguar." He added.

A jaguar? I had thought him to be a leopard!

I scratched the ground with my paw, pretending to suddenly be entranced by it.

"Well...What are you?" he probed.