Chapter 11

*Sabines POV*

"Why's she not waking up?"

"I didn't kill her did I?"

"Don't sound so worried Niall, she's fine. Can't you hear her heartbeat?"

I gave out a small croak, and a warm familiar hand was instantly petting my head.

I moved away involuntarily, my body not wanting to awaken.

My brain was practically dead, and I barely had time to see a curly haired guy standing over me before my eyes shut once again.

Except this time I wasn't asleep, I was merely listening.

"Dammit, she went back under." Harry cursed.

"She'll be fine." Louis said, and for some reason panic rose in me at the sound of his voice, but I couldn't remember why. "I'm more worried about these wounds Harry! They aren't healing like they should be!"

Heavy footsteps could be heard entering the room.

Zayn's sudden voice made my ears twitch, but no one seemed to notice.

"It's because they're from an alpha you idiot."

Zayn was clearly not in the best mood, and the others could tell.

"Why are you so pissed Zayn, she didn't even take a swipe at you."

Zayn growled.

"When Niall over here sedated her, she managed to give me a good kick with her back foot, damn thing broke my nose. And that's not the only thing, Paul seemed to have left last night without us even knowing, said there was something important and he'd be back in a few weeks."

Everyone, besides me, groaned at this clearly unfortunate news.

I was still confused, however. The boys were talking about wounds and me and-oh.

With a sudden flash, memories from last night's incident hit me like a ton of bricks, making me sit up quickly.

The sudden blood rush caused a bit if disorientation at first, causing me to sway slightly.

"Sabine are you okay?" My mate asked from beside me.

Thing was, was that I wasn't okay. I felt nauseous and light-headed. Stumbling off the bed, I crumpled to the ground, completely feeling unable to move. I was completely tangled in a mess of blankets and sheets.

My cat was tired and exhausted, as the drugs seemed to have more effect on her than me. She begged me to shift back, and I complied wordlessly.

"What the Hell Niall! How much tranquilizer did you give her?" Harry yelled, an edge to his voice.

"Enough to knock out a full grown tiger...and then some." Niall squeaked.

They all started immediately yelling at each other, and I winced at the commotion.

Since I seemed immobilized, I had nothing better to do than return back to my dreams.

My dreams were always blurry when I woke up, but this time when my eyelids cracked apart, all that swam through my mind was the terrifying nightmare.

I had been a cub again, barely being able to shift into my tiny, yet somewhat large form.

With only miniature sized claws and teeth to protect me, I was no much for the towering wolves who were slowly circling me.

This pack wasn't like the ones Dad and Mom often visited with me, where I would play with the white dog like wolf who sometimes could transform into a silly boy whom constantly teased me.