Chapter 7

Hay lovelies! Im sorry its been like a month since I last updated, but STAAR testing was happening and ughhhh. Anyways I hand you, chapter 7.:)

*Harry's POV*

She was hiding something.

What that was, I had no clue, but I wanted to know so badly.

Secrets weren't for mates, mates didn't hide anything from each other.

And why Is that you haven't told her about your very bad past with the ladies? Or should I say old ladies? My jaguar hissed in, a taunting tone in his voice.

Ya because that will so help us win her over, I thought. The girls I dated weren't even that old!

So double your age isnt considered old anymore? He laughed at me. What happened to the little cub that shied away from girls because of the fear of cooties!?

I rolled my eyes and gave a simple blunt answer. He grew up.

My jaguar sighed, but left the conversation where it was. He was too busy absorbing in every little detail of our mate who was sitting directly across from us.

Her black v-neck didn't reveal a lot, but enough where desireable images filled my head, making me shift in my seat uncomfortably.

I looked up to see of anyone had noticed, and luckily for me none of the lads had.

Sabine, on the other hand, was frozen, her pizza halfway on its journey to her mouth.

A pink tint could be seen in her cheeks, and she glared at me.

Don't do that! Not here! Not now! Her voice was harsh in my mind, although I was still able to pick up the lust disguised within it.

It sent my jaguar into a purring fit.

He wanted his mate close to him, and denying him from that was tough for me too.

Mark her. He chanted, Go to her. Be with her.

I couldn't.

Not right now at least.

The kiss she gave was an act of braveness, a treat for her cheetah.

Knowing she wasn't mine yet made an accidental whine escape my throat, causing everyone in the room to turn my way.

Louis gave a knowing smirk at me, while Liam rolled his eyes.

"Calm down Styles!" Lou laughed. "You're embarrassing your mate!

Sabines cheeks were now red instead of the rosey pink, matching my own.

"He's blushing!" Joined in Zayn, amusement clear in his tone.

"Stop." I growled, but the chuckling barely stifled down.

I noticed that Niall was the only that failed to join in with the rest. Instead he was staring at my mate, a burning passion in his eyes.

He has three seconds to look away... My jaguar snarled, and I didn't hesitate to agree.

One.....

His blue orbs were still locked on Sabine, who was looking down at her plate, trying not to take notice of the laughter.

Two... The Irish idiot just couldn't get enough of her, could he?

Three....

Just as I readied to yell at Niall, his gaze averted to my own, and his eyes grew wide.