Chapter 3

Heres chapter 3 of ILWAP :) Hope you enjoy it! Please vote, comment, and fan!

_______________________________________________________________

Harry

"YOU WHAT!?" Yelled Niall. He paced up an down the room, his face red with rage. "So you find your mate, and you're so damn drunk you cant even be a civilized person!"

Liam put a hand on Niall's shoulder, "Niall calm down, you wouldnt know how hard it is to control yourself around your mate, and then being drunk doesnt help at all."

He said that last part glaring at me with such a fury, I had to avert his gaze.

"No Liam! I would know how hard it is to control myself because I have a mate!" Tears started to slip out of eyes, "Or I had one, but now she's dead! And never coming back!"

He let a few tears slip, while I just stood there, shocked.

"She was thirteen lads! Thirteen! I was fourteen, and we never did anything like that together, but we were more like best friends! I was her rock to lean on, and she was mine..."

Liam hesitantly placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"And do you know how she died? A bloody mortal killed her! Thought she was just a regular cougar, and shot six bullets into her heart! Skinned her, and nailed her pelt on his damn wall! And what's even sadder, is because he simply pulled that trigger, I killed him! I hunted him down and slaughtered him! That's why I'm the lowest of the low in my clan! Because my mate was killed!"

His eyes still held a few tears, but the look on his face was more one of rage and determination. Determination for what, I don't know.

"Niall...I. I'm sorry Niall. I don't know what to say. You don't have to help me, I-" My sentence was interrupted with a sudden pain from my chest, that slowly spread throughout my body. It was tolerable, but aching, like a bruise inside of me.

I turned to face Louis.

"Please Lou! Imagine what it felt like if Eleanor was running away from you!"

Louis looked at me with pity.

"Hazza, me and Liam do know what it feels like, we basically run away from them almost every week. I wouldnt even know where she was if I couldnt communicate with her in our heads! And she can hardly follow us anymore, I cant have her risk her life by going into another were's land!"

"Please."

Niall

"What's wrong?!" I asked worriedly., as Harry rushed to the bathroom, groaning silently.

Louis shook his head, "His mate is rather with another male..."

I interrupted him, "You mean like..."

Louis nodded, "Or she's forcing her body to reject him. It's a painful process for both the one rejecting and being rejected."

Liam paced around, and the finally looked at us. "We need to find Sabine now! If we don't, Harry wouldn't be the same anymore. We just have to convince her to give him another chance."

"How will we find her?"

Liam thought for a second, "Her car! Harry came over in it, and it's filled with her scent!"

_____________________________

We all sniffed the air, and could smell Sabine near.

I think she's only a few miles away. Said the giant grizzly bear, Liam.