Chapter 4

Harry

"You know Hazza, sitting there with your ear pressed to the door isn't going to help."

I rolled my eyes at the arrogant carrot-lover, but still concentrated on listening to Niall and Sabine.

I had wanted to go down there, but Liam quickly protested at the idea, saying I'd just frighten her more.

When Niall had immediately volunteered, my cat had been the one to growl.

Sabine shouldn't be alone down there with an unmated male!

He was right. Even I was jealous at the thought of Niall with her.

I cringed slightly when I heard her hateful words towards me, but I deserved them.

Louis clicked his tongue, in the way that a mother would when her child is in trouble, and I turned around to face him, only to see him shaking his head.

"What?"

He smirked. "Oh nothing....just that you're gonna have to work your arse off, if you ever want her to work hers!"

I laughed, but my cat managed to come through and push the following words out of my mouth. "I'll do anything for her."

My comment caused him to chuckle. "Awe, seems the big bad Harry Edward Styles has finally been tamed."

I growled a warning towards Louis, but couldn't stop the large grin that spread across my face. All I wanted was Sabine, no one more. Lou was right, and as much as i hated to admit it, I had been 'tamed'.

Once Sabine had been...umm..."kidnapped" by the lads, (with help from Paul) and brought right by me, I had instantly felt better.

Sabine had wasted all her energy running from Lou and Zayn, so the rejection process had been stopped. She had only been unconscious for about 45 minutes, and throughout that time, I had watched her.

Wait, now I sound like a stalker.

But it was the truth. I wanted to snuggle up next to her, even if she had still been in her Cheetah form, and over twice my size.

Either way she was gorgeous. In her animal phase, Sabines golden and black fur shined against even the smallest bit of light, and the dark black patches were quite interesting.

They were not small, round, circular spots, nor the patches of a jaguars or leopards ,which were like a circular patch inside another patch.

I had only seen Sabine in her human form once, when I had been delusionally drunk, due to the alcohol effects, so trying to remember her then, was like trying to remember the face of someone you quickly passed by on a busy street.  

The thoughts jumbling around in my skull were interrupted when my ears perked up at the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. I eagerly stood up and waited for Niall to come tell me what my mate had agreed to.

When the door swung open, instead of the Irish boy's blue eyes I'd been expecting, there were the beautiful hazel ones, almost golden, peering up at me.

Her full pink lips were pressed in a round "o", and she scrunched up her cute little nose.

My eyes traveled around her sexy body, from the way her jet black cascaded down just past her chest, to those long smooth legs.

My vision was suddenly blocked when her hand came up to my face, her fingers snapping.

"Hey, eyes are up here, Playboy."

I tried to give her one of my charming smiles, dimples and all, but she just rolled her eyes in disgust. Ouch.

Niall bit his lip, trying to hold back the laugh that I could tell was forming in his throat.