Sneaky 4th year (Awesamponk)

^ credits: Makong_asado on Instagram
I'm backkkkk.... I'm not dead. I'm going to try to update more often (like every week or so)
Also again THESE ARE THEIR DSMP CHARACTERS AND NOT THE REAL PEOPLE.
And LOTS of credit goes to YMCA_DA_DA_DA_DA for the idea and being and editor and helper in the process :)

It had taken a long time for Sam and Ponk to finally come around and admit their feelings for one another. In the end, it was Ponk who confessed. He did it after dinner one night under a tree down by the lake, because hey, he wanted to be romantic.

They had decided to keep their relationship a secret. Knowing that if word got out, it would be the talk of the school. A 6th year Gryffindor and a 7th year Slytherin dating? Not to mention two guys as well. And neither of them really wanted to be the center of attention like that. So that meant resorting to stolen kisses in empty corridors and late-night dates when no one is around. But neither really minded because they could still be together after years of secret loving and mentally putting themselves down thinking the other would never love them back.

=====

Sam was walking Ponk to potions, and then was going to head to charms himself. Sam could tell that Ponk just seemed a little bit more down than usual. So right before they entered the crowded dungeon stairway, he stopped walking, grabbed Ponk's hand pulling him back, almost pulling him off his feet until he collided with Sam, and his long arms wrapped securely around him. After a moment Ponk returned the embrace, breathing in Sam's smell that he has subconsciously associated with safety and love, he couldn't not smile. Ponk pulled his face away from Sam's chest, their arms still wrapped around each other. Ponk craned his neck to look up at his beautiful green-haired boyfriend. "What was that for?" Ponk asked with a chuckle.

Sam shrugged, "You seemed down." He said with a lopsided grin. Ponk's smile grew.

"Thanks Sammy." Ponk said almost grinning

"Any time Ponkie." Sam said, returning the smile. Ponk finally pulled away from Sam's arms completely and started towards the dungeons. He gave Sam a wave before heading down the stairs. Sam waved back before Ponk disappeared from his sight. He leaned against the wall and didn't look away from where Ponk last stood. He let out a content sigh and let his head flop against the wall. 'Wow.' Sam thought. 'I am deep in love.' After a few more seconds Sam turned on his heel and headed to charms.

Little did he know that there was a sneaky 4th year watching the whole interaction.

=========

"I'm telling you Tubbo the whole interaction seemed weird!" Tommy said trying to convince his best friend that there was something odd going on between Ponk and Sam.

"I think you are being a little ridiculous Tommy." Tubbo scoffed.

"And if houses are anything to go by-" Tommy started before being cut off.

Tubbo scoffed "Houses? Seriously Tommy? Look at you and me. And Wilbur and Techno. Houses don't prove anything you should know that."

"Maybe you are right. But there is still some weird shit going on and i'm gonna figure out what." Tommy defended

"Ok Tommy. Tell me if you find anything." Tubbo said, rolling his eyes.

=========

Sam was definitely very good at his classes. And was also good at tutoring because of his years of helping out Ponk. So a while back when Sam learned Tommy needed help in some of his classes like potions and charms, Sam was one of the first offers to help. And when Tommy reluctantly agreed, these tutoring sessions made the two boys quick friends.