-6-

a/n: the album portrayed is not a real thing, it is completely fiction

Taeyang's breaths came out sharp as he tried to control his heavy breathing. He felt Hwiyoung squeeze his hand. He squeezed back. They had just finished their comeback show, and based on the cheers in front of them, it was successful.

Behind stage, SF9 changed out of their stage outfits and packed up their things, ready to go back to the dorms. When they got back, Taeyang and Hwiyoung were forced to shower, so they could head to the set for the new idol show, K-Talk-A-Lot.

A week earlier, articles had been released revealing that the two idols would participate in a kdrama together. The articles didn't say what genre, or what it would be called, but people still went crazy over the fact the Yoo Taeyang would be playing a lead role. K-Talk-A-Lot thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to get some extra views.

Taeyang sat in front of one of the microphones and put a set of bright purple headphones around his neck. He glanced around. All the staff were running around trying to get things ready before they would air, and SF9's manager was standing in the corner talking to Hwiyoung. 

After a minute, Hwiyoung came and sat next to the elder.  

"What were you guys talking about?" Taeyang asked. He ran a hand through his freshly-re-dyed-purple hair. It was a darker shade than before, more like a dark magenta. The kdrama director wanted the color to be a dark pink, but Taeyang couldn't change his hair too drastically due to the album's release. Hwiyoung was allowed to dye his hair brown, and instead of styling it, he wore it messy and parted from the right. He also shaved underneath, leaving him with an undercut.

"The drama," the other responded. "We can tell them what it's about, but we can't go into detail about it. He said they'll most likely ask about the album first." 

A couple minutes later, the show started. 

"Hey guys! Dae here on K-Talk-A-Lot. We're here today with SF9's Hwiyoung and Taeyang to talk about their new album and their new drama," she said. She gave the two a smile. "How are you guys today?"

They responded with "We're good."

"That's great! So, you've released a new album called Out of Sight. The choreography for Hidden on the comeback show today was definitely interesting. I could feel the chemistry between you." Taeyang was hearing that a lot lately. "Who came up with the choreography?"

"Actually, that was everyone in the group, but me," Taeyang answered. "Since I had helped out with a lot of the other choreography before, we decided that everyone else would get the job. We decided this album was going to be different as soon as we suggested the idea. No one had the help of a professional choreographer."

"That duo between you two was really something. The way you put your head on Hwiyoung's shoulder towards the end had my cousin screaming." Dae revealed pearly white teeth in her smile. "The hand-holding just made her screeches even louder."

The two idols laughed; Taeyang more halfheartedly than Hwiyoung. Now, it was Hwiyoung's turn to talk. "The duo dance was thought up by Rowoon and Inseong, actually." The host looked surprised. "Yeah, we were surprised, too," Hwiyoung chuckled. "It was fun though, so I wasn't going to complain." The other male nodded in agreement.

"That move will definitely be all over the place. Right along with the fact that you two will be acting in a brand new drama together!" she exclaimed. "Mind telling us what's it's about?"

Hwiyoung gave a gummy smile and leaned into the microphone. "Kyong, a cold-hearted dancer, often gets bullied for being a homosexual," he started. "But Byeongho, who's usually the lead bully of the group, defends Kyong for some unknown reason. The drama is basically a love story."

The host looked at him blankly for a moment. "Are you saying this new drama will be a BL?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." The brunette sounded happy with the host's response. He looked happy with the response.

Taeyang took a deep breath. He could already predict all the tweets, articles, posts, etc. that would be posted about this show alone.

"So, Taeyang, this is your first lead role in a drama. How do you feel about that?"

"I am actually excited to be participating in this project. I get to hang out with one of my best friends all day," he told her. He then grinned at Hwiyoung who winked in response. Taeyang shook his head with a small smile and went back to talking. "And I'm doing something new."

Dae rose an eyebrow. She saw the small exchange and almost pointed it out, but she'd let the fans do that. "How do you feel about it being a BL?"

"At first, when I auditioned, I was worrying a lot. I didn't know if I'd get the lead, and then when I did get the lead, I was worried about who the other lead would be. It was a never-ending cycle. It kind of stopped when they cast Hwiyoung as the other lead role."

"What do you mean 'kind of stopped'?"

Let's see. There will be kissing scenes; that's one reason to "kind of" worry, he thought. But he obviously wasn't going to say that.

"Well, with it being my first time playing a big role, it wouldn't be normal for me not to worry," he answered.

"That is a very good point." Dae opened her arm, indicating the large space in front of them. "In honor of your new album, do you wanna show us that last part of the Hidden choreography that everyone loves?"

Hwiyoung looked at Taeyang. Taeyang nodded. "Yeah, we'd love to."

They stood up and moved into the cleared out space. Music started playing starting just a little before the duo's part. They got into position, Taeyang standing behind the younger with his hand on the his partner's shoulder. As soon as Hwiyoung slowly started rapping in the song, he licked his bottom lip before slowly running his hand down rapper's back. 

Taeyang's hand traveled to Hwiyoung's abdomen, and the younger turned. They pulled apart and did their own little moves before coming back together for the elder's part of the song. Taeyang could swear he heard a strangled squeal come from the host's lips. 

Hwiyoung gently grabbed Taeyang's face and lifted it to his before the purple-haired  male pushed his face to the right. He then leaned his forehead against the younger's shoulder and made a pattern with his fingers against his chest that followed the beat. 

At this point, the rest of SF9 would have come in and joined the dance. Hwiyoung and Taeyang push away from each other. They would usually be in the center of a circle, and one arm would be reaching for the other. As the song reached it's end, their hands met in the middle and as soon as their fingers linked together, the song ended and everyone would have dropped to the floor leaving the two standing alone. 

The applause that came from the host alone was enough for a full crowd. Taeyang wouldn't realize how sensual they looked on camera until later. 

--------------------

a/n: an update in celebration of hwiyoung's birthday :)

it was so hard explaining the dance, omfg i hope all of that made sense-