-21-

Taeyang sat around a business table in between Jaejin and another actor he didn't remember the name of. Hwiyoung sat towards the far end of the table, four seats away from him. 

They never got around to talking about the kiss which happened over a week ago. The night it happened, Taeyang had fallen asleep before Hwiyoung got back, and when he woke up, Hwiyoung was already gone. They were too busy to talk in private, and their schedules were completely different outside of the drama. 

Even after this meeting, there was no way he was going to get Hwiyoung alone long enough to actually have a full conversation. 

"It look like the drama is getting a lot of recognition, thanks to advertisements and out two lead," Producer Lee said. Usually, Director Choi led the meetings, but he wasn't there for some reason unknown to Taeyang. The producer shot a smile to each of the leads. 

He looked back at his papers. "Here's what's going to happen; we have five episodes complete. Our editors have already done everything. We will begin releasing episodes one by one, once a week starting in two weeks on May 17th. Is this okay with everyone?"

"When will we finish recording?" Sarang asked after everyone approved of the release date.

"Your contracts said shooting for the drama will be at most five months, but with how well things are going and the value of our budget, we should only have a month left. One month early. 

Taeyang glanced at Hwiyoung. His bandmate grinned at him and held up a thumbs-up.

"So, in celebration of our success, how about we go out for drinks?" Producer Lee produced a suggestive smile and everyone cheered in agreement. "I've contacted all of your managers and agents, and they've all approved, so no worries."

Hwiyoung and Taeyang both tagged along, planning to not drink a lot. 

"Hey, is your name summer?" Hwiyoung said as they were taken to whatever restaurant the producer picked out.

"I am not answering that," Taeyang said. If they weren't getting a ride with some of their co-workers, Taeyang could have brought up the kiss by now. 

"Because I think you're hot." Hwiyoung laughed as Taeyang rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

"That was terrible," Taeyang said with mock disgust.

"You love it," Hwiyoung said. 

"Y-" Taeyang stopped and cleared his throat. He almost said "Yes."  "You wish," he said instead. "Did you come up with it yourself?" 

"Nah, I heard Rowoon use it on Chani earlier."

"All of Rowoon's pick-up lines are horrible. You need a better mentor," Taeyang said, like Hwiyoung should already know this.

"You're just jealous Rowoon is more creative than you are," Hwiyoung laughed.  

Taeyang shook his head. "He probably gets them all off the internet," he protested. 

"See? Jealous," the other replied. "If you can come up with--or find--a better joke, I'll name you the King of Jokes."

"Fine, deal," the purple-haired male said, holding out a hand. Hwiyoung grabbed a hold of it and they shook on it. But the blonde didn't let go until they reached their destination. 

They sat at the end of the table with Sarang across from them. Jaejin was a few seats down and everyone else took their own places. 

Taeyang was tempted to bring up the situation that hasn't left him alone for the past week, but it was too risky. He knew some of the people around him were gossipers, and even though most would drink much more than they should, and it was likely that at least one of them would say something about it to the wrong person. So, instead, Taeyang made small conversation completely unrelated to the kiss.