-8-

The scenes were being filmed out of order. But the first few scenes that were recorded went pretty smoothly. It's only been a couple of weeks since they started filming, and Taeyang would say that it's been a lot of fun. 

Sure, he forgot his lines every now and then. And yes, he forgot a lot of the gestures to go along with those lines. But hey, no one said his skills needed to be perfect behind the scenes. 

During the filming of a scene in episode 3, SF9 had come on set to see the action. Inseong made a cameo into the film as a nerdy germaphobe who unfortunately stalks one of the other characters in the drama.  Hwiyoung would bully him for it. 

While the band was there, Hwiyoung and Taeyang did a scene for episode 2. It was another scene that involved a close proximity between the two actors. The close proximity was a bit too close for comfort in Taeyang's opinion. 

"I need your help," Hwiyoung said as Byeongho. He had Taeyang against the wall, his arm holding himself at a distance so they didn't accidentally kiss or bonk heads. 

"The last thing I want to do with my already miserable life," Taeyang said, defiantly, "is help you dance." 

Hwiyoung was so close that their noses were touching. Taeyang was trying everything he could to stay in character, but it was proving to be a very difficult task. 

Hwiyoung leaned in even closer. "Why not? It could be fun," he replied, his voice almost a whisper. 

As soon as Hwiyoung's hot minty breath met Taeyang's lips was when Taeyang would drop to the floor. Hwiyoung would laugh and help him, but the laugh seemed more forced than anything. 

Director Choi had allowed the two a break before they would try the scene again one more time. Hwiyoung went and joined SF9 behind the cameras while Taeyang made his way to the refreshments table and took a water bottle. 

He took a swig of his water while reasoning with himself that the scene didn't really mean anything. It was acting. They were going to have to actually kiss at some point. He needed to get over the fact that Hwiyoung was his bandmate and best friend. 

Taeyang made his way to his friend who were bonding with other cast members. Hwiyoung had left and was getting a touch-up on his make-up. Like Taeyang's role, Hwiyoung's also had injuries--and they weren't covered. 

Inseong was the first to notice Taeyang standing there with his half-full water bottle. Taeyang was enjoying the conversation Dawon took the opportunity to lead. They were discussing whether or not running in the rain would make you wetter than walking in the rain. It was random, which was definitely Dawon's specialty. It made Taeyang feel less humiliated over the fact that he couldn't be close face to face with Hwiyoung. 

"Don't worry," Inseong said, excluding himself from the conversation and walking over to Taeyang. He patted the younger on the shoulder.  He had noticed the small hint of humiliation that had quickly passed through Taeyang's features. "You did great. You've just got to get used to doing something different."

"Yeah, I know," Taeyang sighed. "I don't know what's wrong with me today."

Inseong gave him a sympathetic smile. "Remember: It's just acting."

🎬🎥

Back at the dorms,  Taeyang moved into the other dorm so Hwiyoung could help him with any scenes he had trouble with.