-20-

"Where's Hwiyoung?" Jaeyoon asked with a smirk as soon as Taeyang entered the dorm the other male shared with Inseong, Juho, and Dawon. Taeyang rolled his eyes. He wasn't surprised that Jaeyoon already knew about the kiss. 

"Him and Inseong had an interview," Taeyang answered. "Where's Juho?"

"Living room," Jaeyoon sang. The purple-haired male gave him a look before making his way to the front room where Juho sat on the couch about to start the live. 

Taeyang sat on the floor in front of the couch. He took the phone that showed themselves on camera from Juho and helped the older set it up.

"I can no longer call you a fellow heterosexual," Juho said, amused. 

"I will smack you," Taeyang threatened. 

Juho gave a smug smile in response. A few minutes later, they had the live started, and Chani joined them.

"'Can you give us a hint about the new single?'" Chani read aloud.   "A hint? Um . . ." He glanced at Juho expectantly silently saying This one's all yours.

"I'm not sure how much we can tell you, but a couple of the members actually wrote the song," Juho said. Taeyang watched as the chat continued to be spammed. 

Who???

That's so cool  🤩

My car broke down this morning.

I'm so proud of you😭😭

Can you tell us about the drama?

Juho took the phone out of Taeyang's hands. "Should we just do a Q and A?" he asked, sliding off the couch and taking a place next to Taeyang. 

"Isn't that what we've been doing?" Taeyang asked. 

"Well, yeah. But I mean a Q and A where we each pick a couple of questions for someone other than ourselves to answer," Juho explained. "Like, I'll choose 5 questions for you, you'll choose five questions for Chani, and Chani will choose 5 for me."

"I'm down," Chani said. Taeyang glanced at the comments. Apparently, the viewers were all for it, too. The only thing he could do was agree. He mentally scolded himself. The live was likely to go down a path he would rather not explore. 

"I'll go first," Taeyang volunteered. After getting a notepad and a pen, he asked viewers for questions meant for Chani and wrote a few down. All the while, Chani had his face stuffed into a pillow. 

Taeyang cleared his throat. He chose some pretty good questions. Most involving Seokwoo. Seokwoo was either going to thank him or kill him after the live if he saw it. 

"I have a question first," Chani said before Taeyang could say a word. "What if we don't want to answer the question?"

Both of the younger males looked to their hyung. Juho shrugged. "You'll get a punishment of some kind. Which has yet to be determined."

"Okay," Taeyang said. "Question one: Is it possible that Rochan could ever become an actual thing?"

"Maybe," Chani answered. "Next question."

Taeyang rose an eyebrow and glanced at the comments. Apparently the maknae's answer was satisfying enough to move on. 

"Okay, question two," Taeyang said, crossing out the first question. "If you could pick one member that you consider yourself to be closest to, who would it be?"

Chani thought about it for a moment. "I'm not sure," he said. "Do I have to choose?"

"Punishment," Juho hummed.