Mary Go Round

An: AAAAAH A ONE SHOT BOOK FINALLY! ENJOY MY LOVIES

Akaashi looked at the man he called lover a fire of hate burning under him. The man he loved had just sat him down and told him something. He didn't want to hear. No one ever really wants to hear.
" I love you Keiji, but I've found someone else... And she's amazing.. " He looked at the man across from him.
" And I haven't been faith-"
" Shut the hell up. I'm done.. " Akaashi pushed away from the table. Enough force to knock the chair over.
" Keiji I'm sorry. Let me expl-"
" It's Akaashi.. I'm not listening to you anymore. All I've done is listen to to! I've dragged my feet with you! You gave an inch and I have a mile! " He yelled whipping away his tears.
" We've been together what... 3 years! I helped you through so much! Staying up with you to make sure you didn't do anything! Keeping you happy, and satisfied! " The raven calming slightly when Bokuto hugged him.
" I hope you're happy with her.. I hope she can make you happier then I could. "
" I'm sorry Akaashi " Bokuto whispered.
" No you're not.. " He let go looking up at the silver haired man.
" You never were for anything you did. I should've listened to my mother.. You were and always will be! A... A.. Run around sue! " Akaashi managed out.

I took our pictures off the wall today
'Cause I can't stand it when you look at me that way

"... I love you-"
" You don't, didn't, and never will... Leave Bokuto-san. I have work till 7 tomorrow. You can get you stuff then. " He sighed crossing his arms. The spiker taking notice and finally leaving. Once the door shut Akaashi allowed himself to cry. Something growing inside his mind.
He went to his office sitting down at his desk. Grabbing a paper he began scribbling words down.
He muttered the words to himself. Tears still falling in a steady stream. Taking in a shaky breath Akaashi walked to the closet grabbing the guitar. He'd learned along time ago. When meeting Bokuto he stopped. Bokuto didn't like music it was to loud.

I won't sleep in that bed any more
I'd rather be lying here on this hardwood floor

Strumming through it he tuned it real quick. Finding a F#m to start things off. Music was how he coped. How he let his emotions escape. All these feelings he bottled up finally cracking through his mask. Emotions he tried fighting bubbling up to the surface.
He sat back in his chair playing through the chords. Mumbling the words along with strums. He'd snapped. That feeling of being numb washed over him as he played. Putting his hand on the strings the music stopped. Anger pushing sadness out of the way.

I found your jacket with your front door key
You took the shoes I bought to walk away from me

Setting the old six string down he walked to the kitchen. Grabbing a beer. Something he rarely did. Bokuto was the drinker, he wasn't. Popping the cap off he held it up into the air. Toasting to no one. No one but his lonely self. As the liquid touched his tongue every issue melted away. The numbness now felt like friend.
He embraced it with open arms. He'd become perfectly numb by this point. He enjoyed the feeling. Any anger or sadness was washed away.

I can't even pour myself a little wine
'Cause every glass is stained in your lipstick shine

He smiled to himself looking at the living room. He blinked and found himself standing on a stage. The people in the crowd jumping around and singing with him. The numb. No. Pain he felt before becoming something great. He was a force to be reckoned with now! Akaashi was gonna let that bastard know what he left.
The broken shell of him before was now on a stage. Entertaining people. Using his pain for good.
" How long before my little pill starts kicking in?
How long before your broken heart starts giving in?" He sang scanning the crowed. A few friends had shown up. Suga standing in the front row. He knew what his friend was singing about. Suga was the first person he called to help him with the aching in his heart.
" Here we go up, here we go down
Mary go round and round and round
Mary go up, Mary go down
Mary go round " A smile coming to his face as he scanned all the faces. His eyes laying upon a gold set looking back at him. Those eyes four years ago had left him broken and crying. Now it was Bokuto who was broken. It was him crying. He'd realised now what he had back then. And how he'd never have it again.
"I tell myself that you can be replaced
I try with someone else but it's you that I taste
We go in circles on this rusty old ride" Akaashi never breaking eye contact with the golden pair. He loved seeing pain in them. He enjoyed it so much he felt like a bad person.
"Maybe it's our time to say goodbye
Maybe it's our time" His fingers on the neck of the guitar working out the sound. He looked toward the bassist. A shy blonde who often hated being in the spotlight.
" YEAH! " Akaashi yelled jumping away from the mic. He smiled as he walked over to Kenma. Letting go of the guitar neck. He grabbed Kenma's shoulders locking eyes with Bokuto then pulled Kenma in for a kiss. The crowd cheering, and Oikawa on the drums laughing his ass off. Eventually Akaashi pulled away returning to the mic.
"How long before my little pill starts kicking in?
How long before your broken heart starts giving in?
Here we go up, here we go down" A hint of satisfaction in his voice. He'd found someone better then that run around sue. He was able to replace him.
"Mary go round and round and round
Mary go up, Mary go down
Mary go round" He sang being joined by Kenma. The blonde stepping close to the mic so he was heard as well.
"How long before my little pill starts kicking in?
How long before your broken heart starts giving in?
Here we go up, here we go down" They sang together smiling like idiots.
"Mary go round and round and round
Mary go up, Mary go round" Akaashi stepping back letting Kenma take over. The smaller panicked slightly but seeing his lover's smile he continued.
"How long before my little pill starts kicking in?
How long before your broken heart starts giving in?" Kenma sang as Akaashi walked over throwing out a few licks on his guitar. A stray solo as well.
"How long?
Tell me, tell me, tell me right now
How long?" They sang together finishing the song. Akaashi smiled out to the crowd turning to give Kenma another kiss. Bokuto sighing knowing he's lost his soul mate for good now.
"So long love" He muttered leaving the concert

An: next is ' Hoot Hoot ' it's a smutty chapter