I Dream Of Akaashi

Bokuto wasn't sure what he would happen when he found the lamp. But here he was stressing over paper work while Akaashi hovered over his shoulder. The genie was scanning the paper and gasped. He pointed out a section.
     " Master look! A raise for people in your section " He smiled.
     " Akaashi.. That's for the seniors in my department. "
     " Oh... Well if I master wants more money I can try" He smiled folding his arms.
     " No! No it's fine Akaashi. One day. No need to blink it" Bokuto returned the smile kissing his forehead.

I got a thing for pretty girls with skinny waists
Treat my time like money
Wants to spend it all away
Not the type you see tomorrow, but better she's here to stay

     Once the work was filled out he found time to relax on the couch. Till he felt something sitting on his legs. He opened his eyes seeing the genie with a toothy grin.
     " Oh sorry master! I didn't mean to wake you! I shall return to my bottle while master rests" The raven folded his arms and blinked. His body turning into pink smoke to travel into his bottle.
      " Just knock when I can come out master! " He called from the little bottle.
     " I will dear. Don't worry " He smiled finally drifting into sleep. His dream was of him and  the genie. Sitting on the beach he'd found the bottle. Sharing a glass of wine as they chatted about the future. But it all ended when he opened his eyes. He opened them to find his genie asleep in his arms.

And I just keep on movin' on and on
(Yeah I can't keep my eyes off you)

    Bokuto smiled a little brushing some of the raven hair behind his ear. He enjoyed every second with this man. He knew someday he'd make him his. This genie would be he's.
    " You're staring master" Akaashi yawned sitting up. The raven adjusted his little cap then hopped to his feet.
    " It's a beautiful day out! Not a cloud in the sky" He smiled throwing open the curtains. The sun light reflecting off his almond skin. Bokuto smiled a little walking up behind the genie. He wrapped his arms around the slim waist. Resting his chin on the satin covered shoulder.
     " It really is lovely out Akaashi " He spoke kissing the skin of Akaashi's neck.
     " We should do something outside master"

Your love's got me high, baby girl
I'm addicted and I'm never coming down
Your love's got me high, baby girl
I'm addicted and I'm never coming down

   Akaashi smiled running to the kitchen. A picnic would do perfect for him and his master. Bokuto stood at the entre watching the raven. His love was like no other for this man. It was the best thing to happen to him.
    " One or two sandwiches master? "
     " One is fine. Had a heavy lunch" He smiled joining the raven at the counter.
     " Ham, baloney, or turkey? " The genie asked.
     " Ham will do just perfect " He hummed handing him the package of meat. The genie blinked it open while he countined spreading the mayo on the bread.
    " Shall we walk to the park?" The grey haired man asked raising an eyebrow.
    " Oh no need master! I shall blink us there. But if you wanna walk ya ca-"
    " Oh no no. Blinking will be fine Akaashi" He kissed the genie's cheek.

Your love's got me high, baby girl
I'm addicted and I'm never coming down
Your love's got me high, baby girl
I'm addicted and I'm never coming down

    " Ready master? " Akaashi asked taking his hand.
    " Yes sir" He smiled giving the hand a squeeze. The raven smiled blinking his eyes. Together the two poofed into the park. Bokuto looked at the genie tapping his shoulder.
    " You're still in-"
   " OH! " The raven blinked poofing into normal wear. He smiled patting his Queen shirt.
   " Better! " He smiled taking his lovers hand. Together the two walked down to a shaded area of the park for the date. They sat down under a tree eating the sandwiches.

And all the times we lied awake
When you said you'd leave but you stayed
And I can promise you I'm better than the next few
Better than the next few
But I...

    " Master? You're staring again " The genie giggled brushing off some crumbs.
   " Oh sorry.. Guess I'm just thinking " He laughed slightly.
    " Well what's on your mind? You can talk to me master " The raven smiled kindly laying his head in his masters lap.
    " Well.. I mean.. But I just wanna say"  He started deciding to stop half way.
    " No keep going! Please master? " He watched his master nod taking in a breath.
    "Your love's got me high, baby boy
I'm addicted and I'm never coming down" He hummed leaning down to kiss the raven.
    " Oh master! I love you too! " He giggled sitting up moving to be sitting in his lap.
    " You're amazing Akaashi. I'm so glad I found that bottle " He smiled kissing his nose.
     " I'm happy you found me too master " The being giggled kissing his cheek.

An:... I DIDN'T REALIZE WHAT I TYPED TILL- I'M SORRY 😭 HAVE SOME TISSUES 🧻
ProtectorOfAkaashi got ya other request in! Don't mind me using it to make a I Dream Of Jeanie kind of thing.
n

ext is Stone ' angst