Phone fun time

An: pssst....i bring you some shit enjoy

With a defeated sigh Kōtarō grab his phone. Finding his boyfriend's contact smiling at him as he pressed call. He mumbled a prayer for Keiji to answer.
" what'd you do? " the first words out of the raven's mouth. His boyfriend on the other end making incoherent noises.
" why do you always assume I've done something?!? " his hand slipping down his throbbing problem. Keiji's voice soothing his problem slight.
" you only call if. One. you're lonely two. You've done something and need someone to get you out of it. Thre-"  a groan coming from the other line. Keiji freezing in place. He was seated on the couch with his mother. The younger realizing it was the third problem ran to his room.
" it's number three-"
" I'm rock hard right now Keiji" Kōtarō  hummed counting his palming motion. His eyes fluttering closed imagine it was his Keiji.
" and do you want me to help you daddy? " the deeper tone being filled with lust. He was going to the death of Kōtarō.
" please doll. " his pleading causing his boyfriend to rise as well. The younger pushing his sweat pants down spreading his legs.
" I bet you're using your hand to tease yourself. Doing it how I do when you're on my tongue."  His words causing the olders breath to hitch. Kōtarō rubbing his thumb over the slit to smear his precum.
" Daddy I wish I were with you right now. Sitting between your thighs with my mouth around your base. Licking the vein on the underside" soft panting coming from both. Keiji's raising slightly in pitch as he breached himself. The pink toy stretching him wide.
" I need you inside me Daddy. Fucking my pussy roughly as I rock into the mattress. The wall behind my bed has small holes in it. From you fucking me hard daddy " a moan ripping through the raven. Causing the male on the other end to sputter with his hand movements.
" shit Keiji. Where'd this confidence come from? " Kōtarō laughing slightly as he grips his base.
" are you using the toy I got you for your birthday? Pretending it's me-" his sentence being cut short with the moan echoing from his phone.
" shit- yes daddy! It's not the same. It doesn't stretch me wide enough. I need your cum inside me daddy. Wish you  here fucking a baby into me " kōtarō surprised at how dirty his boyfriend could get.
Across from his room the sisters sat on their beds. Kaori tapping her pencil to her chin as she stared at the sketch she started. She'd started art school and was assigned to do a portrait of someone. Keiji had volunteered as her model since he was always at their house. She touched her phone bringing up her reference photo's. Her sister Kaeyln dashing out of their room. Faster than an Olympic runner. The middle child being curious what caught her sisters attention. She left the joined room. Finding Kaeyln with her ear against their brothers door. The older running over to her sister. Dragging her to the door. Both pressing their ears on the white wood.
" when I see you next Keiji you'll be filled with my seed for weeks"
Both sisters snickering as they listened in. Kaeyln grabbing her phone to text her brother.
" listen listen! " Kaori poking her sisters thigh. The older listening in. Their brother talking about getting his boyfriend knocked up. Both falling over laughing hysterically.

That night at dinner the sisters locked eyes. Then looked at their brother. Kaeyln hitting her knee on the table. Kaori exaggerating moaning. The brother turning redder than a cherry tomato.
" fuck Akaashi I can't wait to knock you up" the older banging her knee against the table again. The mother of the children simply letting the olders torture him.
" please daddy! I need your cum in me! " kaori snickering out as she joined in on hitting the table.
" this is slander! " Kōtarō growing annoyed with his sisters.
" no it's not! " their mother chiming in.
" I'm excited to become a grandma. Of course not happy you're both still in high school-"
" my family is turning against meee" Kōtarō groaned face planting into the table. His sisters and mother enjoying embarrassing the boy.

An: next is ' yoga ' fluff