Martha Divine

An: to make up for last chapter

Keiji sighed whiping his brow. He'd tracked this bitch down and was gonna make her pay. How fitting the homewrecker Maria would be at a hotel. After getting her room from the guest book he returned to the car. Opening the trunk he pulled out his weapon.
A smirk covered the owl as he approached the door. Oh how he was gonna end things. He counted down before he kicked the door in. Maria laid silently asleep her body barley covered by the blanket. Keiji marched over to her and poked her with the shovel.
" Ok ok Bok-" She sat up opening her eyes. She panicked seeing a mama bear standing next to the bed.
" Akaashi-"
" I've got this feeling Maria.. " He spoke looking at the shovel in hand.
" And I've got this shovel. Between me and you, and it. You're in a little trouble " He smiled raising the shovel. Smack. He brought it down on her head. Once she was out he wrapped her in the blanket. That mama adrenaline kicking in as he dragged her out the room. Opening the trunk he stuffed her in. Carefully undoing the blanket so he could tape her mouth shut. And bound her wrist and ankles to together. Closing the hatch he got in the front seat.
Keiji was off with his dear old Martha Divine in his trunk. A smile on his face as he turned off the main road. He knew she wasn't fully dead. She'd wake up soon, and when she did he'd kindly move her up front. Make some small talk. And that's what he did. Around 20 miles she woke up and was moved.
" Look keiji we can talk about this! " She gave a nervous laugh.
" I saw you sneaking..and I know what happened " He looked at the scared girl.
"Think it's kinda funny you got caught only-"
" Only I ain't laughing " Tsuki poke from the backseat. He'd saw his mom sneaking out an decided to tag along. The crow wanted murder as well.
" Oh.. Hahaha " Maria looked back at the blonde.
" But you're adopted. So why do you care? "
" Cause he's the only father I've ever known " He smiled pushing up his glasses. His mom in the drivers seat smiled a little. Proud of the young man they'd raised.
"Martha Divine you put your hands on the wrong damn man this time" Keiji smiled turning off the dirt road. Cutting through a corn field.
" My names Maria-"
" Too much of a curse to say" Tsuki explained.
" And Jezzabell you're bound for hell " The blonde smiled enjoying this game they were playing.
" But evidently. The devil's busy so we moved you up and line" The crow gave the homewrecker a shoulder pat.
" Martha Divine " Keiji said throwing the car in park. As his mom prepared everything Tsuki took this time to talk with the blonde.
" You call him darling? " He hummed sitting on the car hood.
" And countless other names " She laughed out but shut up getting a glare from the crow.
" And I call him daddy. And daddy says he'll whup me if I don't keep mama happy " The blonde yawned jumping down to grab the Bible from the car. He'd planned this part to a T. He opened it and began to read.
" Honor thy father, honor thy mother " He looked at the worried girl.
"But the Bible doesn't say a damn thing about your daddy's lover" He closed the book smacking the girl with it hard enough to knock her down.
" Easy Tsuki. "Keiji warned returning covered in dirt. The owl reached down yanking the girl up. He had a sturdy grip on her forearm as they walked.
" Mamas an angel.. My daddy isn't" The blonde looked down at his feet as he took the shovel from his mom.
" Looks like a little more of him rubbed off on me then didn't " He raised the shovel up. He brought it down on her head. One, two, tree, four. Finally Keiji stepped in taking the shovel. He pulled his crying son into a hug
" It's ok Tsuki.. It's all ok. She deserved it-"
" I'm not crying cause of that! I'm crying cause I've finally done something to make you happy! " He looked at his mom who brushed away his tears.
" Everything you do makes me happy. This is just one thing. Trust me. I'm more proud that you aced the 7th." He kissed his son's forehead.
" Wanna hide a body? "
" Yeah! " Tsuki smiled taking the shovel back. Keiji pushed her into the hole and looked at his son.
" Well I'll leave you to it. " He smiled kicking some dirt onto the girl. Tsukishima nodded shoveling on some dirt.
" And if they ever find out " Keiji asked his son grabbing the extra shovel.
" I'll say the devil made me do it " Tsuki spoke making a jab at the ground.
" That's my boy" His mother laughed a little. Such a strange bonding moment. Burying the person who ripped their family apart. But hey. What ever brings them closer.
" Martha Divine you out your hands on the wrong damn man this time " Tsuki spoke jumping into the passenger seat. His mom nodded starting up the car. They pulled out of the spot and were off. Next stop was hide evidence.
Keiji pulled into the junk yard. He and his son exiting the car. After some bribing. The old car was lifted into a crusher.
" It ain't murder if I burry you alive. Martha Divine " The raven smiled watching the car get crushed. He put an arm around tsuki pulling him close.
" We never speak of this" Keiji warned
" Speak of what? " The blonde asked looking up at him.
"Oh sometimes I worry about you" They shared a laugh leaving the place. They'd done what they needed. The wicked witch of the West was dead! And they could be a family. On with a dark secret no one would ever need to know about. This day was a secret between mother and son. Never to be told.

An: XD y'all finally got some Maria getting murdered. I added Tsuki cause the song is from the child's perspective of the cheating so uwu. I hope y'all enjoyed this. Next is ' Kuroo Doesn't Know ' smut