Jealous

An: HEY HEY HEY!!! FIRST REQUESTED CHAPTER! THANK YOU ProtectorOfAkaashi FOR THE IDEA!!  ENJOY OWLETS

      Bokuto looked down at the raven sleeping softly next to him. How lucky he was to have Keiji Akaashi as his boyfriend. He'd done so much wrong. And yet this man still loved him.

You could have anyone you want
Why would you want to be with me?
I'm nothing special

    Take their first meeting. Akaashi has walking down the stairs out of the school. When be saw Bokuto getting searched by the cops. The cops had acused him of being a dealer. Akaashi had known of Bokuto, and knew he'd never do anything like that. So he walked over to interfere. He'd told the cops who it was. And that Bokuto was the star ace and would never do anything to harm his sports career.

You could have anyone you want
Why would you want to be with me?
You know, I'm nothing special

     He sighed seeing the raven softly move. His eyes fluttering open.
     "Good morning beautiful"
     "Morning Bokuto-san" He smiled giving his lover a kiss on the cheek. Bokuto gazed into the sapphire eyes. A question on his mind as he took in the sight.
     " What's wrong Boku-"
    " Nothing " He lied pushing Akaashi away. He felt unsure of himself. Yes in secret he'd doubt if Akaashi ever really loved him. Or if he just pittyed the ace.
      " Talk to me goose" The setter asked poking his boyfriends cheek.
       " Do you love me Akaashi? "
       " Yes I do-"
      " Why? "

Be with whoever you want
I don't care, I don't care
I don't wanna know

    " What? Why are you questioning me" Akaashi asked suddenly finding himself scared.
    "Why do you love me? Your first impression of me was the cops searching me. Then from there it was me getting into fights. Struggling with anger issues.. I've even been to prison for a bit.. " Bokuto moved away from his boyfriend.
    " I love you. Because you're you. Bokuto Kōtarō! The star ace, and my boyfriend. All of that doesn't define you as a person. I'm able to push past that and see you for who you are.  You're the most caring person I know. Your personality could lighten up any room. You're my star. My sun... I love you. And nothing will ever change that"

Don't tell me about your problems
If you're not trying to solve them
Don't ask me for my help

      Bokuto looked at the raven. Those beautiful sapphire eyes looking hurt. He caused it. How terrible he was. He brought nothing but pain to his boyfriend.
    " ... Why don't you leave me.. I bring nothing but pain to you " He sighed standing up.
    " Bokuto-san. What are you on about! " Akaashi stood placing a hand on the older's shoulder.
    " I'm cause you so much pain. Just leave me Akaashi... I'm not good for you " He looked at his boyfriend.
    " Stop this Kōtarō! I love you! Why are you questioning that? Please Kōtarō!  Let me help you. With what you're going through" The raven felt his tears well up.

   " don't... you can't Fix it yourself " 
     " We can fix this together.. Please love. What's wrong" Akaashi asked taking him back to the couch.
" She tried to call me yesterday. But I didn't pick up...'Cause I don't got time"  He mumbled snuggling into his boyfriend.
   " Did she text you? "
    "I don't have time"  He sighed.
   " Do you still love her Bokuto-san... " Akaashi asked unsure of anything anymore.
  "I don't have time. "
   "  What do you mean you don't have time? Time for what? " Akaashi took Bokuto's hand in his.
   "I don't have time.. I don't have time.. For giving you what you need. I can't supply with the love you deserve. "  Bokuto sighed trying to leg go of Akaashi's hand. But the others grip tightening.
    "Do whatever you want"  He finally pulled his hand out the other's grip.
    " Bokuto-san. What are yo- "
   "I don't care"  He sighed.
    " Do you want me gone? "
    "I don't care..Don't even tell me. " The owl brushed away one of the others stray tears.
    "Bokuto-san.... I love you.. Do you still love me? "
    " I don't really wanna know" He whispered.
   " Did something happen at sch-"
  " Don't ask about my day.. "  Bokuto stood up pulling Akaashi up. The raven falling cold and looking away from the man he called lover.
    " Just leave me alone.."  He followed to the door opening it.
    " Just go"  He whispered. Akaashi felt his heart break. He cupped Bokuto's face giving him one finale kiss before he left. The tears cascading down from his sapphire eyes. Leaving sick stains of hurt down his cheek.
   " Only care about myself"  The raven muttered as he walked along the side walk in the dark.
      " 'Cause everyone's trying to hurt me " Bokuto sighed closing the door. Sliding down it hugged his knees to his chest.
    "Just leave me alone...Just leave me alone....Just leave me alone" He whispered to himself.
    " I just wanna be alone" Bokuto grabbed his phone going to text Akaashi.

Text message user: blocked

An: next is ' Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy ' fluff and smut