A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega

An: HEY! HEY! HEY! MY LOVELY OWLETS!  So I'm gonna start taking requests for le book. Cause reading the comments has me rolling XD y'all are the main source of inspiration for me. So I shall be taking y'alls ideas and turning them into one shots!  Also! I have a Instagram.. I've been shy about putting it out for y'all. It's mostly random things. I want it to eventually become about updates on books. But for now I'll ponder if I share it. Okie! Enjoys da reading

To the bag packed, first love leaver
The heart cracked, double down dreamer

        The raven's car had died just outside of town. And a certain owl had found him. Together they decided to head to a bar. Keiji who's seated next to Kotaro found himself smiling. He looked down at the ring upon his finger feeling something that wasn’t love. He’d always known he didn’t like girls. He just never had a word for it. Now he knew what it was. He was gay, but his parents woudl fight and repress it. So he did just that, pushed it down,no one needs to know.

The homesick for grass that's greener
And a slice of Mama's peach pie

    “ Who’s the lucky girl? You keep looking at the ring!” his friend smiled sipping his beer.
    “ oh… Kayla is her name. I met her on a trip to america.” The raven smiled shyly. All he wished was to run and hide from the world.
    “ Engaged or married?”
    “ Engaged...have been for a year or so. Things happen and we keep having to move things” He shrugged running his finger over the rim of his glass. 
    “ How about you Bokuto-san..Any you’ve been eyeing” He watched the wing spiker think. Choosing his words carefully before he spoke.

To the flat broke, couch cushion gas money
The worker bee that ain't gettin' no honey

    “ yeah.. I guess” He laughed slightly.
    “ Well, go on tell more,” Keiji laughed, feeling like he was back in highschool.
    “ I’ve known them for quite some time.. But we drifted over time. Them being busy with work. Me focusing on the Jackals...Just recently I connected with him”
    “ Him?” The smaller asked raising an eyebrow. 
        “ Oh! I meant her..” 
        “ Bokuto-san you’re lying. I’ve known you for a long time. I’ve got your back. So if you like men ya like men..but do tell me more about thes lucky fellow” Keiji bobbed his eyebrows earning a laugh from the older.

Missin' someone all the while runnin'
Gunnin' for the brighter lights

          “ All right school girl" Kōtarō laughed slightly.
          " Well he's the most amazing person I know. He's got the bluest eyes that shine brighter than the sky. And that little twinkle he has in them just makes me go fuzzy. Plus his smile. He barley shows it, but when he does... It's truly something special." He smiled slightly gazing at the raven. Kōtarō reached a hand up resting it on Keiji's cheeks.
         " And he has hair blacker than night. But it complements him so well. It matches his personality. A bit closed off. Shy around people.. But when he's with someone he trusts. That nervous side disappears. " The older found himself leaning in.

Here's to the break ups that didn't break us
The break down, wrong turn that takes ya
To a little dive bar in Dahlonega

          " He sounds wonderful.. Bokuto-san.. "
          " He's you" The owl whispered stealing a kiss. Keiji kissing back the moment he felt lips on his. He smiled finally feeling happy.   
            Eventually though all good things come to an end. Kōtarō pulled away leaving keijj missing that feeling. He'd never felt with Kayla. Yes he loved her to death! But he never had that feeling with her. Keiji jumped seeing the owl perk up.
          Suddenly he found himself being dragged to the floor. Some country song playing as Kōtarō pulled him close. He smiled slightly resting his head against the tallers chest.     

Hear a song from a band that saves ya, man
It's hittin' rock bottom smoke 'em if you got 'em

     Half way through Keiji's phone started to ring. He stepped outside to answer it leaving the wing spiker alone.
       Kōtarō stood there feeling like an idiot for even trying. Keiji was a taken man. Nothing he could do about that.  If tonight was last night he'd have the raven. He was gonna make the most of it.
       As he went to sit down the raven returned grabbing him by the shirt collar. He pulled him down connecting there lips in a kiss. Kōtarō stumbling forward at the action.

Nothing's going right
Makin' the best of the worst day kinda night

      As they left the bar kōtarō knew exactly what he planed on doing. Two men completely drunk so mistakes were bound to happen. Keijj pulled him into the hotel room allowing himself to be taken over by the alcohol.
       Kōtarō didn't hesitate at all. Once the door shut he had the raven against it. He was gonna drag this out. Savor every second and moment while he still held Keiji in his arms.

         We've all got a number we don't wanna drunk dial
And a good friend we ain't seen in a while
And a slow dance left in these boots
And a chance at puttin' down new roots

     He'll never forget how Keijj looked under him. Blushing, and a moaning mess. Kōtarō got close whispering to the raven.
    " Bet Kayla could never treat you like this " He smirked biting Keiji's neck softly.
     "N-no she couldn't" The raven managed a response cupping the older's face. He looked at the ring on Keiji's finger with a sigh.
     " It means nothing now.. " The raven whispered slipping it off. Keiji wrapped his legs around the man's waist.
      " I love you Kōtarō " He breathed out letting the ring slip from his hand. Rolling under the bed along with all the other lies.
      " I love you too Keiji"   

Here's to the break ups that didn't break us
The break down, wrong turn that takes ya
To a little dive bar in Dahlonega  

     The two sat in the bed Keiji wrapped up in blankets.  Snuggled close to his lover.
    " You cold? "
    " Not really " The raven mumbled deciding to get dressed. Once dress Keiji limped outside sitting down on the concrete balcony. He dangled his feet over the edge pulling out a pack of cigarettes.
        He sighed resting his head against the tallers shoulder.
      " Want one? " Keiji asked offering him a cancer stick.
     " Sure " Kōtarō smiled  taking the cigarette. The raven handing him the lighter.
      " So you smoke? "
      " Only when my anxiety is high... It's bad I know. " He sighed taking a long drag.
       " What's got your anxiety up now? " The owl said wrapping an arm around Keiji.
       " Cheated on my fiancee.. With my friend I just got in touch with again... But it felt good.  It was better than being with her. She doesn't know me the way you do "

Meet a girl outside Atlanta
Then when it's hittin' rock bottom smoke 'em if you got 'em
Nothing's going right
Just singin' along with your drink raised

         Kōtarō looked at the man in his arms. He knew then this was right. He loved Keiji with all his heart.
        " I mean.. The odds we meet in some small town... All because my car decided to die on me" He laughed slightly. Pulling out his phone. Going through his contacts till he found Kayla's. Kōtarō watched as the raven worked out a long message. His own anxiety raising high.
     " ... I'm officially a single man now. She agreed with me" The raven spoke.
     " Engagement is off" He smiled putting out the cigarette. Keiji took the one kōtarō had hung pimply from his lips. A small gleam of joy in his eyes as he kissed kōtarō. No regrets.  Or a feeling of being sorry.

A pretty little blonde thing's looking your way
Makin' the best of the worst day kinda night
And, it's makin' the best of the worst day kinda night

      Keiji smiled pulling away. Handing the cigarette back to his lover.
      "here's to the break ups" He spoke softly taking hold of the smaller hand.
       "It's that kinda night"  Kōtarō returning the smile. This was the happiness they both needed in life. They needed each other.

An: next is ' Jealous ' angsty