failed story

An: this was the start of a new book. It was gonna be like Mama Mia. Where Akaashi sleeps with Kuroo, Bokuto, and Terushima. And then there's a child and he hasn't a clue who the baby daddy is.
There might be another failed book soon. Cause I had an idea after reading so ✨interesting ✨ stories.

Akaashi stepped off his plane taking a big breath of air. The smell of salt and water flooding his mind. He'd missed Rio so much, but it hurt his heart to be back. Growing up Akaashi would spend most his summer's hear with his father. They stopped coming when he was 16. His father had developed stage four lung cancer, and quickly passed away. So here he was 8 years later at age 24.
The young raven had booked a hotel over looking the water. While on a bus to the hotel he, met a tall brown eyed male. The two struck up a conversation, and exchanged phone numbers.
" I didn't catch your name? " Akaashi asked handing the male his phone
" Kuroo Tetsuro " Kuroo stated punching in his number. He added his name to the contact then pressed save. He returned the phone back to the owner re-asking the same question.
" Akaashi Keiji" the raven hummed as he stood up grabbing his bag. He stepped off the bus sending the older a wave before he entered the resort.
Once in his room he texted his new friend. A giddy smile on his lips as he awaited the response.

JiJi: hey! It's Akaashi from the bus : )

Kuroo:Hola! I've been wondering when you'd text ; )

Kuroo: quick question?

JiJi: quick answer

Kuroo: wanna go to febarji tonight?

JiJi: of course! Sounds fun

Kuroo: 8 work?

JiJi:  8 is perfect. I'll see ya then. Bye Kuroo-san

Kuroo: Bye 'Kaashi

An: next is ' anxiety ' angst