Hoot Hoot

An: xd oh lordy ProtectorOfAkaashi I hope I did this justice XD

The four friends found themselves sitting around a bon fire. Celebrating the graduating setters. Kenma sat with his head on Kuroo's shoulder. Akaashi in Bokuto's lap sipping a beer. Somehow the friends had gotten onto the subject of sex.
" I think the weirdest thing I've done in the bedroom is quote Pretty Women. Lights, lights would be good here-"
" You called me potassium" Kenma corrected.
" Cause it's one of the most reactive metals on the periodic table! " Kuroo said defending himself. Bokuto laughing at his friend.
" I haven't done anything weird in the bedroom." He bragged. His boyfriend on his lap calling his bullshit.
" Hoot hoot " Akaashi deadpaned giving Bokuto a glare
" Hoot hoot? " Kenma repeated.
" That doesn't count-"
" In the middle of se-"
"No! " Bokuto felt embraced. Akaashi covered his mouth as he spoke.
" In the middle of sex. He whispering shit in my ear. Then suddenly it's 'hoot hoot bitch you're mine' " The raven snuggled into his embarrassed boyfriend. Kuroo laughing his ass off.
" Of course he would do that! "
" Agaaaashiiii! You promised not to tell anyone! " The baby pouted.
" I'm drunk and have more filter. If you stop pouting maybe I'll let you raw dog me" He spoke grabbing a cigarette. Something he only did when he was drunk.
" Okie! "
" And you have to say hoot hoot! " Kuroo chimed in.
" No! " Akaashi freaked.
"Yes! " The owl laughed.
Eventually the party ended. Kuroo and kenma walking home. Leaving Akaashi and Bokuto alone. The raven looked at his boyfriend cupping his face.
" Hoot hoot "bokuto Smiled.
" Hoot hoot- shut up and fuck me please "
" Will do baby boy! " Faster than you can hoot Akaashi was pinned to the grass. Bokuto above him. Kissing up his chest as he pushed in.
"Jesus I forget how big you are" Akaashi breathed softly adjusting.
" Hmmm. Hoot hoot~" Bokuto purred into his ear once given the ok to move.
" I-i hate you sometimes-" The smaller was cut off by a hand around his throat. Giving out a small moan Akaashi smirked.
" You love me, and you know it whore. I'm the only one who can fuck you good enough " Bokuto spat.
" Hoot hoot-"
" You little shit! "
Once the two finished they cuddled finally moving inside. Bokuto carrying Akaashi. They laid together on the raven's bed burried under blankets. Akaashi rolled over seeing his boyfriend smiling like a dork.
" What?.. I don't like this look it scares me" He said pulling the blankets over his face.
" You responded! You hooted back! We're mated in owl terms now! Hoot hoot birches " Bokuto smiled as Akaashi threw a pillow at him.
" Great horned owls eat spotted owls so. " The raven shrugged.
" That's gay...as a straight-"
" We just had sex and you hooted in my ear. You're not straight-"
" Ok James Charles " He giggled.
" Mean! " Akaashi rolled over onto his back. Facing away from Bokuto.
" You love me" Bokuto smiled wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.
" I do.. "The raven smiled slightly.
" Hey Akaashi I has a secret. " Bokuto got close to his lover's ear.
" Hoot hoot " He whispered

An: next is ' A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega ' a bit angsty a bit smutty