Gender Reveal

An: was better in my head XD

Keiji Bokuto gave a hum as he sat up in bed. Currently the younger was 6 months pregnant with triplets. Today the family would find out what gender of the babies. But before they could. He had to wake his sleeping husband and their small ginger. Shoyou was snuggled into his father. Using his bicep as a pillow.
Keiji smiled to himself rubbing his very swollen abdomen. Having triplets was one in 10,000 chance. But they'd struck the lottery with this pregnancy. At first they thought it was twins. Two babies sharing one sack in the womb. But a few weeks later they went back. Keiji's stomach was growing a little too quick for twins. Was then they found the +1. Which was an even rarer circumstance.Both knew they could have twins. They ran into Kōtarō's family. His sisters were twins. So they aware of the possibility.
" mommyyyy??? " his small freckled boy shifting out of his father's grip. Carfully the 6 year old climbed over his father to snuggle Keiji. Shoyou gave a yawn resting against the raven's side. His little hand reaching over to poke his younger siblings. A little giggle escaping when he got a response back.
" you ready to find out what your siblings will be? " he asked running a hand through the ginger curls. The ginger hair came his father. The gene skipping two generations before making notice.
" I hope at least ones a girl.. I want a little sister " he hummed shifting to be able to talk to his siblings.
" ya here your older brother sho? One of you better be a girl " the ginger patting Keiji's abdomen then hugging his mom. The raven holding him close. Shoyou was such a trooper. He was doing great with becoming an older brother. He tried to go every doctor's with his mom. Keiji took him to a couple and the nursers took a liking to the little boy. Allowing him to help while checking his mother. They'd even check him to make him smile. But his favorite was a small petite women with dirty blond hair. Her name was Angie. And she would take him to the hallway that connected every room. Allowing him to meet everyone and get a sucker before he left. She was also the one who helped deliver the ginger.
" once we get daddy up we can start getting ready " he kissed his son's forehead. Shoyou giving an evil giggle then pushed himself to his feet. He toddled over to his sleeping father and leaned down to his ear. Sho drawing in a breath.
"WAKE UP DADDY! " he yelled into the ace's ear causing him to jump. Kōtarō reaching a hand up to grab hold of the little arm. He sat up pulling his son into his lap. Cuddling him tight.
" KARMA" he repeated the action to his son who only giggled. The two turning into a yelling match seeing who could be louder. Keiji just sitting silently pray to what ever higher up. That at least on child. One child would be normal like him. Eventually they tuckered out.
" ya done? " Keiji looked at his two banshees. Both giving rapidly nods. Kōtarō leaning over to give his husband a kiss. Their son sticking up his nose making a gagging noise. The older owl pulled away and hugged his son peppering his face with sweet kisses. Shoyou turning into a giggle fight squirming around like a fish out of water.
A few hours later they small family had everything set up for the reveal. Pink and blue m&ms separated into two bowls sat on a rectangular table. Labels courtesy of Kōtarō. The pink being labeled "no nuts" and blue " with nuts. " In the middle sat a glass Mason jar where people could guess just when the triplets would come. A few other snacks laid out like cookies and chocolate covered pretzels.
Shoyou was sitting on the shoulders of his godfather Sawamura. Making faces at his god mother. While his parents ran around making sure everything was ready.
" what you hoping for shoe? " The dark haired male asked helping the ginger down. Shoyou attaching himself to Koshi's leg.
" I want one to be a girl. I want a sister " he smiled using the gray haired male as a jungle gym.
" I'm on the same boat as you " Koshi hugging his godson and blowing raspberries on his cheek. The child giggling and thrashing around. He did love the two. But his favorite people were the Kuroos. Once he caught sight of Kenma he was off. The long haired male allowing him to sit on his lap. The child getting control of Kenma's phone. Building in his own world on Minecraft.
" what about uncle tets? " Tetsuro feeling like chopped liver compared to his boyfriend. Shoyou scrunched up his nose giving him a shrug.
" Uncle Tets I'm busy building a house" he rolled his eyes earning a snort from Kenma. The older giving a groan. His best bro's son chose Kenma over him.
" don't worry bro. You've got three more chances " the father of the anti Tetsuro child laughed. Helping carry boxes outside. Inside were balloons taped to bottom of the box. The color matching that of the gender.
Eventually everyone gathered outside ready to for the balloons to fly. Shoyou was bouncing with excitement wanting to open the box he was given.
" ready? " Tooru cheered starting the count down.
" 3! 2! 1! " Keiji and Kōtarō opened their boxes. Blue balloons. Two boys so far. Shoyou was struggling to open his so his mother came to help him. Together they opened the box. Once Shoyou saw the blue he turned into his moms arms crying. Keiji trying to hold in his laughter as he comforted the ginger. Kōtarō proud of himself for being 'Manly' enough to have all boys. Picked his son up wiping away his tears.
" I'm sorry shoooo" he chuckled kissing shoyou's cheek.
" it's fine. " he huffed.

But he did come around to the idea of have three younger brothers. When he finally got to meet them. Sora the youngest had also gotten red hair. And Shoyou was over joyed about his sibling also being a ginger.
The twins Ryūji and Rōnin had also sparked their older brothers interest. Both being born with raven hair but shifted in the light with white streaks. Shoyou had always thought his father died his hair, but it was natural.
" I love you bubbies! " he smiled to the babies laying in there bassinets.

An: next is ' lyric prank pt 1 ' smut