-Evening-

Good evening folks! First off, sorry this isn't an update (there will be one soon so don't worry). Secondly, this story is slowly coming to an end. I'm just as if not more sad about this than some of you out there. It's just that after this part of the story there's really nothing else to say. I'll take some suggestions if any of you have any for more plot ideas and just things you want to read about for this story but besides that I'm going to end it soon.

That may be sad to hear but DONT FRET!! I am writing another story after this one and hopefully another one after that! I really hope you guys will read it after it would mean a lot. You don't have to but it'd be appreciated.

Lmao time for the sappy "thank you"
                             ⬇️

I started writing this story because I thought it would just a fun little pass time. Like just something to do for fun when I was bored. And that's what it was until people actually started reading and enjoying my work, as dumb and poorly written it was.
Writing and working on this has been a really good distraction for my awful real world problems that I've been trying to deal with. So the fact that some of you are actually reading and liking what I'm creating actually makes me really happy. So not only does this provide a good distraction, but it also makes me happy knowing that I get to give you all a new chapter every time I write. My mental health has never been good and over the past four or five months it got really bad. Bad to the point where I did some pretty reckless stuff just to feel better. So as dumb as it sounds, it's just been really nice to have something I have a lot of fun making and you guys have a lot of fun reading.

Anyway enough will all this sappy shit. I just want to give you guys another big thank you for sticking with me and my wack updating schedule. Enjoy the remaining chapters❤️❤️

also I found this gem and I wanted to share

Ok actually bye now!