-Boneless Lasagna-

Ah yes, another morning. Garfield wakes up from his slumber and walks to the bathroom. As he tiredly opened his eyes he notices somethings off. He frantically touches his face when he realized. HIS FACE IS PETER GRIFFIN!!! He charged down the stairs to tell John the good news when he sees him in the kitchen removing a fresh lasagna from the oven. John always make him lasagna for every meal. As Garfield entered the kitchen he called out to John, "John look at me!" John glanced up to see his feline friend when he was struck by the pure beauty that had been slapped onto Garfield's face. John blushes, "My god Garfield! Your even sexier than before!" Garfield gasps and blushes too. John catches himself, stumbling over the words of his explanation. "I-I-I mean that y-y-you're I mean you l-l-look very handsome this m-m-morning, what happened?" Garfield stands there blushing not knowing what to say, when he was able to spit out one sentence, "I'm not sure what happened." He sits down at the table and begins to gobble down his lasagna when he notices John staring at him. John blushes and quickly looks away. Just then, Odie walks into the kitchen and senses the tension. He quickly scampers away making the whole thing even more awkward and uncomfortable. Garfield finishes his lasagna and gets up to leave, but before he does he makes one last remark, "That lasagna was delicious as hell. Despacito."

Hey y'all, thank you for reading the first part of my fanfic

Hey y'all, thank you for reading the first part of my fanfic. Please keep reading it's going to get really good. Bye👁👁.