-I Need You-

Around 30 minutes later:

John was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for Garfield's inspection to be done. He was spacing out when he began to realize some people were running in the direction of Garfield's room. Though he was anxious, he brushed it off and hoped it was nothing related to Garfield. He then saw Dr. Liz coming up to him from the other side of the room. He stood, expecting her reason for being there was to tell him that he could go back into Garfield's room. But she gave him a teary frown and shook her head.
"Dr. Liz... what's wrong?" She wouldn't answer. John quickly grabbed both her shoulders and shook her. "Dr. Liz look at me!! Answer the question what's wrong!" He demanded. But Dr. Liz couldn't meet his eyes, she let out a loud sob and hid her face in her hands. "I SAID-"

"HE'S DEAD!" Dr. Liz cried out as she collapsed to her knees. Johns heart sank. No....no.. it's not true... he snapped out of his disbelief and started sprinting to Garfield's room.

Once he got there a group of doctors were standing at the door way.
"W-where's Garfield?" He said out of breath. He peaked over the doctors heads as they began to give him an answer.

"I'm sorry sir but we can't let anyone in right now I-" He started trying to push past the doctors yelling out to Garfield.

"G-GARFIELD!!" The lack of response made tears form in his eyes. "GARFIELD TELL ME IT ISNT TRUE! GOD DAMN IT ANSWER ME GARFIELD!!" He yelled in between sobs "I NEED YOU!!" He felt as though his heart was going to explode. The rush of frustration and devastation was too much to take in all at once. More doctors were crowding around him trying to keep him away from Garfield's room. He then saw a different crowd of doctors wheel Garfield down the hall. "Please just let me tell him I love him! Please thats all I need to do please just let me do that!!" He pleaded while restlessly trying to push back the doctors. All he saw was a quick glimpse of Garfield's lifeless body. More tears rose to his eyes as he fell to his knees. The rest of the doctors dispersed while some followed after the other group of doctors that were with Garfield. John sat there in total disbelief. All he could do was cry.
Damn it Garfield....please don't leave me alone in this world...I don't think I can live without you...
As tears poured out of Johns eyes he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder...

Me on the verge of tears while writing this  。゚(゚`゚)゚。