Do me like that

Hi babes I have been seeing a lot of votes on the last chapter so I have been working on this update. All day but I know everyone want me to update RTIMB.. I am working on it I promise

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(Sean point of view)

Last night was very crazy I had fun at the club with Ariana and everyone. I woke up to Ariana very naked holding up her dress in front of herself. I know that we are both naked clearly had sex. Which made me think of the night thar me and Ariana played 21 questions when she basically told me she was a Virgin in a way.

Shit I just took her virginity while we were drunk. I broke the rules that I made last night saying don't get to drunk. I realize that Ariana is calling my name trying to get my attention for a minute now. I look up at her asking her sit down on the bed she does still holding her dress in front of her.

I laugh at the fact she is still holding this dress up.

Sean to Ariana.... So we had a fun night last night, at club and clearly in the way home..... (As he chuckles)

Ariana to Sean .... Yes we clearly did have fun I mean we are both very much naked so we had fun alright. (Tries to hide her face)

Sean to Ariana...... Baby look at me there is nothing to be embarrassed about. And I should let you know that this dress isn't covering anything that I haven't already seen twice.

Ariana to Sean... Starts to laugh oh god that's right...

~ (ѕeх ѕcene) ~

Sean then pulled the dress out Ariana her hands throwing it back to the floor as he pulls her to him. Ari brings her hands to his neck. Sean starts to kisses her neck causing her to moan as he starts to caress her body. Sean hand started to travel low to her area which cause her breathing to spike as his fingers made contact with her nub. I coming to rub and press on her nub which caused her to become very wet and her to moan and shake.

Sean at this point was very hard and Ariana could feel it as she pulled him back in for a kiss. Sean looked to Ariana for clarification for him to continue she nodded her. Sean guided himself into her which caused her gasp at his size it's not like she is used it yet. Sean waited until she was ready then he continued. He had to retrain himself not slam in to being that she felt so good around him. Ariana had gotten used to his size as begged him to move faster which he was more then happy to give her what she wanted. Sean was clearly what you could say a sex good he was driving her crazy by hitting all the spots he found which brought ariana to first orgasm.

Sean was far near being close as he started to thrust faster and faster causing Ariana to met his thrust bringing Sean closer and closer. which causes him to pick up his pace that brings Ariana over the edge once again and Sean follows right after release inside of her.

That was very hot I pull myself out of Ariana seeing that she is still recovering. I roll over to ask if she is okay as soon as she is about to answer we hear this clawing at my door and whining. Which made Ariana jump up grabbing one of my t shirts and putting it on grabbing her dress.

It took me a minutes to figure out why left like that then I remember Milan and toulouse. I decided that I needed to shower and wash my sheets being that where various stains on the sheets. I get up shower still not believing what just happened. I look at my phone seeing missed calls from Zeno, Chris.

After my shower i get dress in pajama like pants and shirt I head downstairs letting Ariana either shower or sleep I mean we were out late. Not to mention the activities this morning so I will let her be for now. I head downstairs hearing my mom and Joan, Nonna talking as I walk into the kitchen to eat seeing nonna made breakfast for us all once again. I said good morning to everyone as I get a plate of food made for myself.. I sit down and eat my food when my mom asks me how last night was and where was Ariana she has seen her all morning which kinda had me I mean I could tell them what had happened. Being this it still early I played it off saying it was fun we all danced and hung out but I think she is in the shower.

After I said that I see Ariana walking downstairs with Milan in her hands and toulouse filling behind her. I can tell she just got out of the shower by her hair and her scent. She walked into the kitchen looks at me smiles then says good morning to everyone giving them hugs. She walks over to me kisses me on my cheek. I see she has went to get food yet which bothers me I watch her as she puts the puppy down and starts play with her and toulouse.

Sean to Ariana ... Baby ? What are you doing?

Ariana to Sean .... I was playing with dogs..

Sean to Ariana .. Well the dogs can wait you need to eat.

Ariana to Sean... (She truly wanted to protest but sh knows she wouldn't win) fine okay as she sat down in the chair next to him.

Sean got up grabbed a plate for her started to make her plate when he was satisfied with how it looked he set it down in front of her asking her what she wanted to drink she said water. He brought it over to her giving her a kiss on the lips. As he made his way back to his seat.

Forgetting that they had an audience until they both looked up seeing their mothers faces right along with nonna's they had smiles plastered on them. I had finished my food went to wash my plate when nonna stopped me saying she would get it I tried to stop her but there wasn't any use I sat back in my seat. I went on Instagram seeing zeno and Chris has posted videos and pics of me and Ariana at the club. I laugh at videos which brings Ariana's attention to me asking me what I am laughing at I show her she is like oh god. We were going through the pics when our moms asked where we wanted to have the engagement we both had no idea so we just asked if they could just pick a place for us.

Ariana finally finished her food I wanted to ask her how she was feeling about everything since we got lost in the moment this morning. We went downstairs to the theatre room.

Sean to Ariana.... So how are you feeling after our morning.

Ariana to Sean... I feel good sore but good.

Sean to Ariana .. Yeah the soreness will slowly wear off in a few days.. But I am sorry that I didn't even listen to my own rules about getting to drunk.

Ariana to Sean.. Oh okay and no it's fine I mean it was going to happen eventually right, we are about to be engaged to be married.

Sean to Ariana ... Which reminds me you. I need to give you the ring when get back upstairs. We need to start using protection it's not like I brought any with me. I didn't plan on having sex with anyone.

Ariana to Sean .... I can set up a appoint to get on birth control or we could just go buy condoms. Either way we have to have a baby. So what exactly do you want to do today..?

Sean to Ariana ... Well that's all very true.. But I have slight hangover so let's just have a lazy day..

Ariana to Sean .. That's sounds good.

I have never felt this at ease with a girl in my life .. Maybe my mom wasn't wrong saying that Ariana is the girl for me...