waiting for ya

hi loves so i wanted to thank you aso much for 7.5k reads thats amazing and i truly love you all for it

(Sean Point Of View )

Before dinner I saw that Nick wanted to Talk to Ariana and I wasn't having it so I took her phone and put it in my pocket. after he did and said today he is lucky I don't go beat his ass. But I wanted to show Ariana I could keep my cool. After dinner the girls left they were to meet us in for engagement party which our moms moved a day back to give us Extra time to get the cake and food ready.

We were supposed to be leaving tomorrow to head out mission in resort that's where where the party was we were flying out in the morning. After the girls left Ariana come up to me asking where her phone was I pulled out and went to his contact and blocked and deleted it. When Ariana saw what I did she just sighs.

Ariana to Sean...,I wasn't going to meet him,

Sean to Ariana...I said I know because I wouldn't have let you.

Ariana to Sean... Really now?

Sean to Ariana... I don't like him and I don't want him to try to hurt you again.

Ariana Walks up to him wrapping her arms around his waist

Ariana to Sean ... Your really sweet.. But I am going to go pack.

Letting going of Sean so that she can head upstairs

Of course I watch as her booty as she runs up the stairs. I follow after her but I go to my room and pack which is really easy for I finish then I head into Ariana's room and see that she is half way done packing she is just looking at bikini's when I came behind her telling that she should take her red and her black one. She laughed placing then both in her bag.

Sean to Ariana... So are you sleeping in my room tonight or or sleeping in yours ?

Ariana to Sean.... Umm in yours why?

Sean to Ariana... No reason...(smirking)

Ariana to Sean.... Yeah right I know the reason..

Sean to Ariana... It's not just that reason I like being close to you.

Ariana to Sean.... You are doing the most tonight but it's cute so I will accept it.

I move closer to her giving her a kiss. I tell her that I will see her later.. I walk out of my room double checking to see if i got condoms from the cvs. Which I did as soon I closed the drawer I look up seeing Ariana in my room with her shower stuff.

Sean to Ariana... What is going on..?

Ariana to Sean... We both need to shower so...

Sean to Ariana... Really but I am sure our moms aren't asleep.

Ariana to Sean... Just play some music and I will be quiet.

Sean to Ariana... Baby you quiet okay... But I got you .. ( turning on music choice)

We both head to the bathroom..

( Sexy -Sex Scene)

I watch as Ariana removes her shorts leaving her in these lace boy shorts. I turn on the water making sure wasn't too hot but it was just right I removed my shirt looking over to see that Ariana was taking off her bra which caused me too not only stare but to feel my self get hard. I take off my pants leaving me in my Calvin Klein's when Ariana walks over to me pulling at them. I reach down pulling her lace boy shorts causing her breathing to get more rapid.

I pull her towards the shower opening the shower door walking her into the shower and closing the door behind me. I push her towards the wall as I start to ravish her body. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling my wet body closer to hers. I start kissing her neck causing her moan slightly. I run my hand down her inner thigh bringing it closer and closer to her folds. Once I positioned my fingers in side of her which caused her to gasp moaning louder then before I began rubbing her nub in a very fast circular motion she starts to tremble she grabs my hand tell me she can't take anymore. I let her catch her breathe for a little bit watching how the water ran from her breast to her stomach she truly was a beautiful piece of work. To think she is about to be my wife soon.

I guess Ariana got tired of waiting while I was lost in my thoughts because she pulled me back to her. She had this look in her eyes that was just very lustful as she looked down at my friend. So i knew what she wanted i positioned my friend towards her entrance I slowly push myself into her tightness causing both of us to groan and moan.

I could help myself i became overwhelmed with her tightness it felt amazing I started to pound into her causing her to moan so loud telling me I found her G-spot. I kept going not really giving her time to recover as I grabbed her thighs holding giving me more access then before I was so close I could feel it all I could hear is Ariana moaning my name like crazy that was all I need as her walls clenches around me I can't take it anymore as I release inside of her. Our foreheads against each other as we catch our breathes. Once she is good with her breathing I pull out slowly.

I stand her up and grab her wash rag washing her body and mine. I think I wore her out I rinse our bodies and grab her towel and wrap it around her. I get mine wrapping it around waist. I see her drop the towel and grabbing her tank top she puts it on I guess she isn't wearing a bra tonight I am so not complaining, she grabs her Victoria Secret underwear then put on her sweats and goes and brushes her teeth. I get dressed and head into the bathroom to brush my teeth as well. I grab her waist so that I can get my tooth brush i release her as she finishes wipes her faces kisses my check and head back to the room.

I get done walk into the room to my side of the bed reaching for my phone setting alarms for the morning. Ariana is already under the covers when there is a knock on the door. I hear my mom call my name as she opens the door. She sees Ariana in my bed with wet hair gives me this look. I shake my head lying to her. She says hi to Ariana as I am about to get into bed with her..

Myra to Sean & Ariana ... So aren't you two the cutest.

(As Ariana takes off her engagement ring and puts it on the nightstand.) I am not sure what's come over me but I don't like seeing it not on her finger even if it's only been a few days.

Myra to Sean & Ariana ... But I came up to tell you two that we are leaving here at 5am exactly so be ready ..

Sean to Myra ... Alright mom sounds good. See you at 4;30 am.

Myra to Sean & Ariana.... Well night you two.

Sean & Ariana to Myra ... Night...

I edits alarms on my phone setting it down. I pull Ariana to me more then she was kissing her forehead as we both drift to sleep. It feels like we barely sleep when my alarms go off telling us it time to get up.

Sean to Ariana... Baby, (as he light nudges her) it's time to get up we have to get ready to go to the airport.

Ariana to Sean... No let's just sleep..( as she grips his waist tighter)

Sean to Ariana.. Baby, come on we can sleep on the plane I promise.

Ariana to Sean... Fine but we better able to sleep... ( as she releases him)

I get up grabbing a extra shirt since I am only wear a white muscle shirt., I see Ariana grab her ring put it back in where it belongs. She gets her bra that she forgot to put on last night and removes her tank top to place it on I watch amazed at the site she grabs her tank top putting it back on. She goes in her room and grabs the jacket that goes with her sweats she put on her Uggs and grabs her bag. She didn't want leave Milan or Toulouse so they are coming as well.

Everyone loads up and we leave to the airport I see her head on my should with her arm around my waist back asleep.

My baby has just been waiting for me