Only in the D....

It's almost over loves ..... 1 more update... Thank y'all so much for all the love and support on this story this has truly made writing this story even more worth it .. Yall I miss ari so damn much already ... I wish I could stay in Cali longer for her show tomorrow...

These updates are kind short but enjoy...

(Ashely's Point of View)

I have been with Sean a lot lately he flew me out to see him. It was like old times in a way before I was very stupid and decided to cheat on him. But he said he forgave me which I was so grateful for I honestly missed him more then ever.

The guy who I left him for turned out to be an ass. He gets to see his son still I would ever deny him that.. But all I want is Sean back.. He hasn't mentioned he was single though.. But I guess we will see tonight when I see him.

(Sean point of view )

So I have been see Ashely lately she is my first love and I honestly miss having her in my life. I know o shouldn't think that because I have Ariana and I love her i do. She has no idea I have been even talking to Ashely or have been meeting her..

That's probably why i have been so demanding lately I know that I shouldn't be sneaking around behind her back but I honestly can't keep Ashely out of my mind..

All she knows is that I have been wanting sex a lot more and she started to deny me so I think she is getting it from Justin. She tells me she isn't but she hasn't been wanting it from me.

It's not like I hate Justin I just don't like how close he is to my fiancé ever since that night she went out with him and got drunk.. She finally had sex with me after if a week of saying no to me.. She felt as tight as always.

I can't help but think about what if Ariana found out I was flying safely out to see me or me flying out to see her and saying that I have an event when I don't ..

I finally get off the flight and head to go get the rental while I am here. Since I am staying with Ashely while I am here I don't want to go get my car from my moms house Because then she would know ask what I am doing here etc..

I finally make it to Ashely house .. I knock on the door and I am greeted by a flawless Ashely. She was always a beautiful girl though not going to lie.

Sean to Ashely ... Damn girl ...

Ashely to Sean.... Boy stop come in...How was your flight?

Sean to Ashely ... It was good it went by super fast.

Ashely to Sean... How did you get to the airport ?

Sean to Ashely..... Umm I had my friend take me to the airport ( I didn't feel like telling her I had a fiancé . )

As my phone chimes I see that it's Ariana saying that she is fine.. And is going to go out with Alexa later... (She isn't going out drinking yall)

I texted her back telling to have fun and be safe

Ashely to Sean... Your friend ? That was nice of them. Oh you can put your bag in the guest room right down the hall from mine.

Sean to Ashely ... Oh alright .. I love your house by the way.

Ashely to Sean... Thank you I guess being a accountant really pays off.

Sean to Ashely... Yeah it does .. Very proud of you.. Where is your little dude?

Ashely to Sean... Oh my son? He is with his dad for the next few days..

Sean to Ashely... Oh that's cool.. I was hoping to meet the lil dude ..

Ashely to Sean... Next time of course..

We talked that night and then us both being lion fans we of course amped about the game ..So we ordered in and watched the game it felt like old times. We were both yelling at the tv. It felt too much like old times. But I was glad to have her in my life again

One thing led to another and we kissed which turned into a make out session. Our hands roamed each other's body's her reached for my shirt then. The next thing I knew was that our clothes were being thrown on floor. I was so ready to put in work but I remember I had a condom in my wallet

The sex we had was just so different then before it was more free and exciting... I forgot how good it felt to have sex with her she knew all the things that drove me insane. As well as I knew her... I know that this was wrong but Ariana won't find out..

We went on and on for hours and then we finally passed out...

Next morning

I woke up to a couple of text from Ariana... And several missed calls from her and my mom...

Baby: why is your mom calling asking where you are?

Baby: are you seriously going to ignore me?

Baby: your mom told me you don't have a event..

Baby: I am so pissed off call me...

Baby : how could you lie to me?

Baby: your mom wants you to call her...

Shit I am busted ...