Can i lay by your side?

Hi loves so here is the other chapter. Yall are amazing .. Who else is is proud of ari selling out Maddison Square Garden two nights in a row.. She was so emotional and humble.. She is the most deserving person ever... I see her in like 20 days which is amazing flying to Cali for her...

☔️💕☔️💕☔️💕☔️💕☔️💕☔️💕☔️

*1 month later and half *

(Sean's Point Of View)

We haven't moved to California yet for a couple of reasons because Ariana wants to finish up her internship. Which is fine with me. The only thing we left do before we move to California we wanted to pick our own bed.. I know that sounds crazy but it's very important part .

So that's what are doing today after she is done packing the last of the clothes that she wanted shipped to the house.. She finally was done she is dressed in these sweat pants that are too big for her i laugh a little but I know she is on her period wants to be comfortable. we leave to find this bed....

Sean to Ariana... Baby so have you decided what kind of bed to you want?

Ariana to Sean,,, no I don't mind I just don't want your feet hanging off the bed.

Sean to Ariana... My feet? My just my feet?

Ariana to Sean.., your a little bit taller then me and I don't have to worry about my feet hanging off of anything.

Sean to Ariana... Really point I know that bed in the guest room is a king ..

Ariana to Sean... Of course you would want a king..

Sean to Ariana ... No well maybe lets just see what bed is comfortable alright baby ( leaning in to get a kiss)

We finally make it to Serta .. I get out and go help Ariana out of the car holding her hand as we walk in.. The sales associate greets us, tells us that if we need anything to just call her over, her name was Julie. We said okay and went to look around.

Ariana to Sean.. Babe look at this one as she sits on it.

Sean to Ariana... Alright, as he lays on it baby this is way to hard on my back...

Ariana to Sean.. Okay then this one is a no.

We try every mattress out until we get to this California king. It feels amazing we both love it so it's the bed.. That's going to be in our house.. We just had to find the bed frame and set.. Which I am just going to let Ariana choose that... We pay for the bed and have it sent to our address In cali.

We leave but make a stop at the store so that my baby can get more tampons I guess.. We get a cart and just walk down the isle taking our time..

Ariana to Sean... My boobs hurt like hell.. Ready for this period to be over.

Sean to Ariana... Baby doesn't that always happen when its that time if the month tho?

Ariana to Sean ... Yeah but it's it's the worst since I started that birth control..

Sean to Ariana.. How about later I give them a massage ..

Ariana to Sean... Can you ?

Sean to Ariana.. Yeah if that's what you want....

Ariana to Sean.., thank you baby .. Do you know what you want for dinner tonight?

Sean to Ariana... Nothing special I guess ... Why are you going to cook tonight..

Ariana to Sean... Yeah I am .. Do you want steak or chicken... ?

Sean to Ariana... Steak... Sounds good.. (As we head to the meat department )

Ariana to Sean... Okay grabbing the steaks (placing them in the cart) I want some asparagus for a side.

Sean to Ariana.., yeah can you make some of that rice your Nonna makes?

Ariana to Sean..., l can if that's what you want ?

Sean to Ariana ... Yes thank you babe ..

We go to the check out..when we are stopped by I guess one of Ariana's old classmates... They exchanged hello's but I could tell something was off but I ignored it .. We check out and head to the house...

The car ride was short... We get out and head into the house. Ariana goes into the kitchen to start cooking dinner.. I see a few missed calls on my phone... My mom, Zeno, and Naya...

I call my mom back she was on her way back Detroit she stayed back when went to introduce Ariana as my finance. My grandmother loved her which was good, I mean my grandmother means the world to me so for her to love my baby already is the best.. I mean I know that Ariana is very special to me, I am starting to feel like I love her.. But I don't know how she feels yet.. I don't want to be all vulnerable but I can't just hide how I feel for much longer.

I walk back into the kitchen to just hangout while she is cooking.. Seeing her in this state is very sexy not gonna life. A woman that cook is a big deal for me very . When she turns around and sees me and smiles..

Ariana to Sean... Babe when can we go back to Detroit .. ?

Sean to Ariana.... Whenever but we have to get everything settled in California first.. I surprised you want to go back so soon.

Ariana to Sean.., oh alright ... That's sounds good.. Why are you surprised I loved it, your family is the best. I love your grandmother..

(Ariana phone chimes)

(Ariana point of view)

She picks it up seeing that she got and email for Dan saying that he wanted her to meet a good friend of his Scooter Braun.. When I got to California .. He thinks I will make a great assistant for him.. I was so happy..

Sean to Ariana... What was that about ?

Ariana to Sean... I just got guaranteed a job with Scooter Braun.., Dan out in a good word for me...

Sean to Ariana... Damn baby that's amazing very proud of you ..

(Back to Sean's Point of view )

I step out of the kitchen to call Naya back

Sean: hey what's you called.?

Naya : yeah I was just calling to congratulate you on your engagement . Look at you growing up.

Sean: thank you .. Stop playing I have been grown up... So what's up with you?

Naya: not much just got offered a job on devious maids... Start filming really soon.

Sean: damn that's what's up congrats to you..

Naya: yeah I very excited and thank you I can't wait to meet your fiancé .

Sean: yeah I want yall two meet .. Your still in Cali right?

Naya: yeah I will be here for a while..

Sean: alright bet.. Talk you later tho..

Naya: alright bye..

I hang up and head back into the kitchen seeing that dinner is almost done. It looks and smells delicious. I hear Joan enter the house with my mom, I guess that's why she said she didn't need a ride from the airport..

We all eat dinner.. When my mom said that she ran into Ashely while she back home.. And that she wanted to reconnect .... With me ...

My mom never knew why we broke up

What the fuck? After all these years now she wants to reconnect when I am finally happy..,