Keep ya hands on me dont take em off..

Hi loves so I decided that I will try to update like every three or two days.... So how is everyone since the Jb thing I honestly wasn't happy about for reasons that they where going to give Ari shit and call her names and dm and tweet Sean shit.. No one understood and at the end. Of. The. Day. I was just sitting there like I told you so ... But Ari rapped Sean Verse in ALAYLM which was bomb as ever

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(Ariana Point of View)

It's been a few days since Myra told Sean that Ashely wanted to reconnect . I didn't want that at all to be honest especially after hearing what she did, to the man who I love. I guess you can say I am protective over what's mine. I need to distract myself from the irritation of Ashely trying to come back into Sean's life. When I remember that I need to look through a couple of files from Dan and her Contract from Scooter ...

I put my glasses on and start to read through the files from Dan seeing that we are missing some very important documents . Which is equally annoying I email Dan what's missing in the first two files. Before I get to to the last three I go change into my pajamas and putting my hair into a mess bun.

I get back to work on the last three files when I get a text from Sean..

Sean: hey babe I am on my way back I should be there in like 30

Me: alright baby that sounds good. See you soon.

So I get back to work find all the missing pieces in the files and send it to Dan. Then I start read over the contract when Sean comes into my room gives me a kiss . He sits on my bed and I look at him.

Ariana to Sean ... Baby what are you doing go shower ..

Sean to Ariana..., babe I showered at the gym.. ( Ariana gave him a look) what?

Ariana to Sean..., those showers are unisex.. ( just go with it ) I don't like that other girls can look at what is mine... Just like you didn't like me tanning topless.

Sean to Ariana.... Really alright I won't shower at the gym anymore ... What's yours okay I like that a lot.. Yeah that whole topless thing to me is a no ..

I laugh and go back to my working looking at contract.. I feel Sean put his head on my shoulder and pulling me to him .. Rubbing his hands on my waist.. I see that I will have to be away every now and again.. Which I am not sure about..

Ariana to Sean... Babe? Do you feel okay with me going away every now and again ?

Sean to Ariana... Yeah I guess.. I know it's a part of your job..

I lean over and kiss him ... I put a end to reading over the contract for now. I log off my laptop and put it away ... I feel Sean's eyes watching me as I grab birth control and take the pill so glad that my period is over ...

I want to ask Sean about how he feels about Ashely but not tonight.. I still on my bed and ask him to sleep in here tonight ..which I guess he already planned to do so, I see him pull off his pants leaving him in his boxers I see his package which for some reason was making me very anxious ...

He starts to remove his shirt at this point I was staring.... I honestly don't know what is going on with me lately.. But I focus on the tv that I turned on to distract myself.. I see sean has opened the door left which confused me . He came back in wearing pajama pants and t-shirt... I was not so lowkey bummed he was dressed . But I was going to get my way ..

Sean gets into bed and grabs the remote to see what else is on. He choose Dracula ..I get you to take Milan and toulouse outside for a walk when Sean stopped me..