You da One

Hi lovelies... Glad you all loved the last chapter ..... So I am starting to update more and for you guys..

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

(Ariana Point of View)

I wake up to toulouse laying on my side I look seeing that Sean is still asleep... I Get out of bed and go into the living room to check my blood sung I feel a little better I only puked once in the morning. I was ready for the food poisoning to be gone already. My blood sugar was actual where it should be so I was happy.. I was just about to text my mom to tell but she beat me to it.

Mommy💞💜: morning I was just check to see how you were feeling and how was your blood sugar ?

Me: Morning... I am getting there got sick in the middle of the night but I am good, my blood sugar was where it supposed to be.

Mommy💞💜: yay that's amazing please remember to eat and check it I don't want you getting worse. What are you and Sean doing today?

Me: I will I promise ..we are going to go swimming today not sure when he is still sleeping. He needs to wake up soon so we can go..

Mommy💞💜: that sounds fun .. Well you too have fun and be safe in every way possible..

Me : oh god mom stop....

After another hour of being laying in that bed. Sean finally woke up, he went to the bathroom and came back to bed.. Toulouse abandons me now that Sean is up..

Sean to Ariana... Morning baby, how are you feeling ?

Ariana to Sean.. Morning babe. Better my levels are where they should be..

Sean to Ariana... That's good to hear..

( sexy/sex scene)

When Sean starts to grab me pulling me to him I am currently just in his shirt with no bra or pants on... He starts to kiss on my neck leaving little hickeys which leave me breathless.. He starts to run his hands up the shirt until he reaches the bottom of my breast teasing me in a way.

I watch him pull the shirt of my head.. Then he makes his way down to my breast kissing and sucking on them which made me.. Wet as he swirled is tongue around my nipple I couldn't take and more I want to take control.

Rolling us over so that i am on top I kiss him with everything in my power leaving his ass breathless.. I feel him harden underneath me..he rolls us back over as starts to kiss his way down from my neck to my navel..

My breathing became even more rapid as he reaches the top of my underwear..he reaches up and hooks his fingers into the sides pulling them down and throwing them on the floor..

As he lightly kisses my thighs taking his time. He positions himself so he has more access.. I feel his fingers separate my lips leaving my clit exposed he starts the lick and slowly suck on it.. This was the best thing I have ever felt my moans became very gaspy, as I try to sit up in a way but only to fall back on the mattress grabbing the sheets.. I can take anymore I try to scoot away from his tougue only to have him pull me right back.. I start to convulse thinking he was done he was still down there going to town... I grab the back of his head as he sends me over the edge this last time..

I pull him up me and kiss him as I pull his Calvin Klein's down... He tries to stop me as I try to put him inside of me, which confused me.

He reached over and pulled out a condom from in the dresser ( like he knew I was gonna let him have it) he unwrapped the gold wrapper placing it on himself.. I grab him and put him inside of me. He starts off very fast I claw at his back trying to met his thrust..but he wanted to try something I of course agreed.

He removed himself from leaving feeling empty. He was no laying on his back he wanted me to climb on top.. I was nervous a little he is not small at all. I climb on top slowly placing myself on top..I wince a little bit but I adjust to This feeling of his fullness. I roll my hips when he starts thrusting up into me. I use his abs as support as I try to meet his thrust.

I feel myself getting closer and closer so I start to bounce up and down..when I feel Sean grab my hips. I can take it much more my screams of ecstasy could be heard through the whole hotel I am sure.

I can't take much more and i start to convulse as he does his last powerful thrust and releases. I fall on his chest scrambling to catch my breath..

(In Ariana's mind)

Fuck I got lucky I did...he makes me feel amazing. I am glad that he is the one bringing me to these new levels of love .. Shit love? Already maybe..

After we catch our breathes I remove him from inside of me.. He throws the condom away.. I lay next to him but he pulls me to his chest..

Ariana to Sean.. That was incredible ..

Sean to Ariana...really... You wanna know something ..

Ariana to Sean... What .? (Looking up at him )

Sean to Ariana ... You taste amazing ...

Ariana to Sean ... Oh god babe.. ( blushing )

I decide that it's time for us to shower and get ready... After our shower I find my red bikini which I loved... I grabbed my cover up and sun screen so I don't get burned.. I see that Sean is ready we head out leaving the dogs with my mom she had work to do so that's what she did all day..

Ariana to Sean... Babe we should go eat lunch somewhere else beside here I don't want to get sick again..

Sean to Ariana.... Yeah baby already had that thought I saw some places on our way back to the resort last night..

We headed to pool I see Chris and Sascha is straddling him... I clear my throat they barely separated I was laughing at this point I get in to the pool and swim to the other side and back when I see that Sean isn't swimming once again..

Ariana to Sean... Baby come swim..

Sean to Ariana... I will I am just enjoying the view (looking at her up and down)

Ariana to Sean ... Oh really ? (Smirking ) well I am going to go for another lap then I want to tan..

Sean to Ariana... Oh all right...

Ariana to Sean... But I am going to need you to put sunblock on my back.. And untie the strings..

Sean to Ariana... Oh okay ... Why untie the strings..?

Ariana to Sean... So I can tan... But tan topless .. (Seeing Sean faces ) but I just lay on my stomach the whole time I am topless. Is that okay ?

Sean to Ariana... Topless I don't want these guys to see what's mine..

Ariana to Sean... Babe they won't I will lay on stomach the whole time I promise..

Sean to Ariana... Fine but as soon as I get uncomfortable with it no more..

Ariana to Sean... (Cheers ) yes thank you.!

I tan after he puts my sunscreen on.. He gets a chair next to me he is texting someone I assume it Zeno.. 45 minutes later I feel like I tanned enough plus I am getting hungry. I tie my top and tap Sean on his shoulder and tell him that I was ready to go get food. We head up to the room to change. I quickly change into a pair of shorts and tank top.. And head to lunch...

This day has been the best to make for the days of us arguing some much lately..but we worked it out.. He making fall for him.. Like I think I love him

I feel like he is the one...