Two worlds

Introduction

Joan and Myra have been friends for years they went college together and joined the same sorority. They both decided they wanted the children to have the best in life, so from there the arrangement was made when Sean was 8 and Ariana was 2.

(-a/n they 6 years apart in this story-)

The arrangement was that when Ariana 21 years old that she and Sean were to get apartment together. 3 months later there were to get married and in three years were to have children together.

Later on that year

Myra and Sean moved to Detroit when Sean was 8 years old. So that Myra could start her company and corporations

As the years passed Sean graduated from high school early , he started his college career from there he was supposed to take over his mothers company. When he turned 27 he was supposed launch two more companies one in California and in New York.

Sean was currently single by choice he can get any girl he wants he has the most beautiful smile and he is sexy ass hell. has had a handful of woman in his life. He has only had two serious girls in his life Ashely and Naya but those relationship didn't work out.

So from there he put all his energy into his company. He was just living his life and enjoying it but little did he know it was all about to change in less then a month.

(Meanwhile in Boca Raton, Florida)

Joan and Ariana moved to boca when Ariana was 2 years old. As the years past Ariana grew into a very lovely but shy Italian girl. She was a very smart young woman she completed high school without any problem she was very popular. Dispute all the attention Ariana remained loyal her three best friends( Alexa, Sascha and Aaron )that she grew up with those were only friends she needed.

Ariana never really had a boyfriend just high school crushes. She never even kissed a boy, she was a very innocent girl. She had a lot guys who wanted to date her but she knew they only wanted one thing from her. She was raised with morals.

(During the summer)

Ariana wanted start college classes online while she was interning at the record company for the summer. She though Since she was about be 21 that her mom wanted to be fully invested in to school.

But little did she know that not what Joan meant when she said that ari had a very serious couple of months coming up

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

a/n trying something comment and vote and feel free to tweet me @tatianaaub 💜☁️💫✒️