sunset

---

"every sunset brings the promise of a new beginning"

♢♢♢

-        ophelia jordan. the girl who was never supposed to exist. she's not supposed to be alive. but she makes the most out of her life. she expected to live the rest of her life in a cell. but one day, she is given a second chance. and she is not gonna waste it. 

♢♢♢

-        john murphy. the heartless cockroach. arrested for arson at the age of sixteen. known to be selfish and self centered. but one girl might be able to change all of that.

♢♢♢

warnings:

this story may contain the following:
-death
-gore
-violence
-inappropriate language
-mentions of suicide, depression, mental illness etc.
-MAYBE smut (i havent decided yet)
-basically, if you watch or read the 100 with no issues, you'll be fine but this is just a warning. 

disclaimers:

-     i do not in any way, shape or form own the 100 or its storyline or characters. i only own ophelia jordan and any other oc's i may add in the future. all rights go to kass morgan, jason rothenberg and the cw.
-     this story belongs to me and me only unless i say so. it is copyrighted all rights reserved. plagiarism is a crime. please do not copy my hard work.

♢♢♢

please please please remember to vote, comment, follow and all that fun stuff :)