13||saved

"no fucking way." 

"Live for me." Murphy waved casually, almost carelessly, as I pushed open the heavy metal door, which was surprisingly unlocked. 

Outside, the bald Grounder was waiting. I was scared. What if it was a trap? How did he know Octavia?

"How do you know-" I started, but he quickly put his hand over my mouth, holding his other hand to his lips, telling me to be quiet. 

"We don't have much time. Be quiet and do as I say." The man whispered as he grabbed something out of the small pocket on his armor. It was a container, which he opened and held out to me. "Smear some of this on your face." He ordered quietly. I reached for the substance inside, which was some kind of paint, and smeared some over my face. 

The man walked up a small stairwell and I followed in his footsteps, trying to be as quiet as possible. This guy could be leading me to my death for all I know, but he might not. But if I didn't go with him, I'll never find out. 

He carefully went behind a building that seemed to be made from wood and scraps. Behind the small building was a wall or fence type of thing. He pulled off a sheet of metal and signaled for me to go through. Hesitantly, I did. 

The man followed behind me and led the way since I had no clue where I was going. He led me through the midnight, moonlit forest. It was painful to walk from all the torture, but I needed to push through.

We eventually made it to a small clearing, where he urged me to go down some kind of cave. Was he gonna kill me?

Inside the cave was someone I knew too well. Octavia. She was on the floor, in chains. He kidnapped her? When she heard him coming, she whipped around and hit him over the head with a rock.

Not recognizing me, she hit me with it too, hitting me over the head, sending me to te ground as black spots started dancing around my vision.

Octavia had taken the key from the Grounder and unlocked her chains. I could hear the sounds of other people entering the cave. 

"Octavia!" That was Bellamy's voice. "Monroe, watch the entrance." He shouted as he unlocked Octavia's chains and the siblings reunited. 

I was about to get up, but felt too dizzy and dazed. 

"How did you find me?" Octavia exclaimed. 

"Followed them." That was Jasper's voice. 

I pushed myself to get up with a weak groan. "Jas." I muttered as I tried sitting up. 

"No fucking way. Ophelia?" Jasper exclaimed, rushing over to me. I missed my brother so much.

"Yeah, it's me, no need to fangirl. Help me up." I said weakly. Jasper helped me stand up, but when I couldn't walk any further, from a mixture of injuries and exhaustion, he just picked me up, holding one arm under my knees and one arm under my shoulders. 

"Oh my God, Ophelia, I am so, so, sorry. I thought you were a Grounder." Octavia apologized profusely, hugging me. 

"Guess the disguise worked, then." I mumbled.

"Bell, let's go, before he wakes up." Octavia turned to her brother.

"He's not gonna wake up." Bellamy declared as I watched him grab a spear.

"Stop, Bellamy. He saved me." I said, my voice raspy and weak as I tried to protest. 

"Saved you?" Jasper mumbled. "He didn't do a very good job."