Chp. 11

Chantel's POV

I went to the tuckshop to meet Melissa who was buying her food.

"And then wena, what's wrong?"

"That bitch Marissa, tsk sies she must go die in a hole."

"What did she do now?" Natalie asked.

"Aks her," Melissa added onto her question.

"She took him away from me!"

"Who?" my friends asked at the same time.

"Moses! They were lamzaring there!"

"Haibo! A guy like Moses, after a girl like Marissa?" Natalie asked in disbelief.

"Imagine!" Melissa lay her hand on my shoulder, "Mara Chantel you're smart. Moses, he's a player, a thug. He probably just wants to chow her then leave her."

"Melissa has a point."

I heard a familiar voice from behind me, "They're dating."

I turned to look at him. "Sure?"

He nodded. "I have a plan, meet me after school."

He was about to leave when Melissa called for him, "Tsepo!" He looked at her, "We still meeting tonight ah neh?"

He nodded before he left.

"You're so desperate!" Natalie stated.

After school I met Tsepo outside. We were walking when he led me into a flat. "Tsepo? Where are we going?" I enquired.

He held his finger to his lips and we walked up the stairs. He opened a door and we walked inside. He locked the door behind him and turned to face me.

"You owe me."

I sighed. "I know. Mara I'm broke, I don't-"

"I know you don't have money. Mara you have a body. And everyone knows the kind of meisie you are." He walked up to me and took my bag dropping it on the floor, "And I know what I want."

He pulled me closer and groped on me. "So what do you want?" I asked him.

"I want to find out if the rumours are true. If you are as great in the room as they say you are. Could you show me?"

About an hour later, we were laying naked in his bed, in complete silence when he spoke. "Wow, you really are great. Better than your best friend."

"You two have-"

He nodded. "I'm going to dump her very soon."

"Why?"

"Do you want another Jacob in this country?"

I let out a sigh.

"You said you want Moses. Right?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you want him? Do you just wanna vibe, do you want something serious, one night stand or what?"

I shrugged, "Just."

"You just want to hurt Marissa and get into bed with him, am I right?" Tsepo stated with a bored look.

I sat up holding the sheets to my chest. "Mara you and Marissa, what's going on? You protect her so much mara you want to hurt her now."

"Who do you think punched her in the eye?" Tsepo asked looking at the time on his phone.

The Walking Deadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें