l e a v i n g

L'manburg is gone..

And he is done.

He wants to leave

They don't want him anyway..

Not even his family. not even his friends. not even Sa-

okay maybe Sam isn't included but you get the point.

So he, Tommyinnit left and swore to oath that he's not coming back or just go there if necessary.

He packs his important things and leaves.

After dream revived not only him but the others too, he was now more fucking scared of his life. Since these people are mainly; Jschlatt, Wilbur and...

Mexican dream? Okay wait-

Several hours of exploring or walking if you want to call it, he decided to build a little camp to stay for the night. After building his little wooden shack in the middle of the woods, he's now on his bed, laying around. He's still not sleepy so he crafts a book and writes all of his plans.

Things to do:

• Techno and Phil left the empire, everyone probably abandoned it if not, they will probably not fight the empire as the bay will probably win. Take it for our own.

• Assign a secretary. It will be a bloody handful.

• Since Jawsh left the German empire, invade and rise it up once again.

• Kara abandoned the corvarian empire. Grab it and expand.

• Give Wisp a chance for betraying the bay, unsure, though he can be useful.

• Arm the bay with powerful armors, enchantment, and weapons.

• create a fake name so that the other people whom I know will not 'recognize' me by my real name.

"I'll just add more if I have to," Tommy mutters to himself. Putting the book down, Tommy has been thinking about the faces of the dream smp when they find out the youngest member of the smp is the "boss" of the business bay or the "avian dragon" who everyone believes that it's a myth.

What's the business bay or an avian dragon, you presume?

The business bay is a faction created by your most truly. It is the most feared by everyone, even Technoblade, the blood god. Why? It's because they defeated multiple admins and gods and cheated their way to victory. They defeated Technoblade and lost his canon life. They fought in 2b2t as well and won m̶o̶s̶t̶ all of them. They're faces are hidden due to privacy or liked being mysterious. Who knows? Also, all of them are extremely powerful hybrids. All of their names are not known except the people who fought them. One wrong move against their leader and you're gone. The members are basically the leader's allies.

Avian dragons are hybrid creatures. They are half bird, half dragon and half humans. They are very rare since they are only 12% in the human population. They are not part of god's thing that people believe like Technoblade but they tend to be powerful as gods heck, maybe they're more powerful than gods like philza perhaps. The avian dragons are very instinct nowadays especially the boys. These dragons are very quick in the air, and even have the ability to make sharp turns and mid flight. Avian Dragons have very sharp claws allowing them to puncture even the toughest hides. Equipped with two powerful wings. These dragons can flap their wings once to blow away their enemies. Their eyes are sharp, meaning, they can see very far. They can see further than most dragons and/or creatures, allowing them to spot their prey and give themselves to plan ahead. What is unusual about these dragons is that some have either three, two or even one horn. There are even those with no horn(s) at all.

Well, tommy has three horns in total.

Legends says that the avian dragon hybrids are all related to Hades or Zeus or was part of the people that Hades ruled over. Well, to be exact, neither one of them are true. These hybrids are one of the guards in the underworld that Hades ruled over. So I guess the second part was half true? I don't really know.

Anyways, Tommy is now asleep. Until a loud noise and a shriek was heard, Tommy stood straight with his iron sword in hand. He started walking slowly until he reached the door. When he opened it, he saw a boy around 3-4 year old, silently crying.

"Please don't hurt me!" the kid pleaded.

"hey... I won't kill or hurt you but can you tell me what you are doing here?" Tommy replied

He waited for an answer but the kid gave him a silent treatment.

"look, just go back to your home or shit since your parents are probably worried about you"

...

"I'm all alone..."

"oh.."

Tommy surprisingly, felt bad for the kid so he let the kid in.

"Here" Tommy lends some steaks at the poor boy.

"Thank you," the kid thanked him silently but clear enough to let Tommy hear.

...

"So... Can you tell me who you are?" Tommy asked.

"I don't know"

"you don't know?"

"I can't remember"

'so he's like ranboo huh..' Tommy thought

"how about your parents?"

"I don't know who they are..."

"how did you get here?"

"I just want some food since I'm hungry"

"how old are you?"

"I'm 3 year old.. I think?"

'for a 3 year old, he surely can speak clearly' Tommy once again thought.

Tommy was thinking what he's gonna do to the little boy but got interrupted when the poor boy asked something.

"hey sir? Can I stay h-here.... With y-you?" the kid asked anxiously but didn't receive an answer.

"nevermind.. s-sorry" the poor boy apologized then agaze his eyes to the bonfire that Tommy created to lower the temperature for a bit.

"sure... I guess" Tommy replied with a small smile on his face.

The poor boy quickly hugged him and thanked him multiple times.

"hey buddy, you're welcome I guess but you have to be okay whenever we go to adventures sorta thing and you have to be quick to catch up, k?" Tommy said

"yup! Thank you!" the boy replied.

"c'mon let's get to bed, it's almost fucking morning"

When both of them are now laying on the bed, cuddling or should I say the boy is in a hugging position, Tommy asked him about something important.

"since you don't know or simply can't remember your name... Can I name you then?"

"yes please"

"what about...

"Phoenix?"

"I love that name..

Papa"

It's a coincidence that Phoenix is a 'infernal blizzard phoenix'