b a c k i n b u s i n e s s

Sitting on the couch, Wisp is looking uncomfortable as ever and Tommy thinks it's funny. But here comes the real business.

"T-tommy wha- why are you doin h-here? Aren't you in that smp where you f-father wanted you to c-come?" Wisp stuttered.

"Don't even think about saying Phil is my father. My father is dead ages ago. And, I can be here for long as I want." Tommy says sternly.

"Tommy.. I.. I'm really sorry, I never meant to betray all of you like that. I wasn't really in my state a few years ago.. I was also jealous since the four of you always have everything while me? I don't really know. Jealousy had wrapped my brain and I acted without thinking. I'm really sorry Tommy, boys, I don't want to side Pete anymore. I miss the business bay.. I miss all of you guys" Wisp confessed, Silently crying.

Who's Wisp? Why did Wisp betray them? Who's Pete? Well, let's start off with Pete. Pete is a major bully to Tommy and always steals his stuff without asking permission. He defeated Tommy once in a duel in 2b2t when Tommy was still a newbie. He brings that up every single time not until when Tommy defeated him in their 2nd duel. Wisp is the 5th member of the business bay. Though, he betrayed them because of jealousy and was insecure. So, Pete gave him an option to side with him or stay with the business bay and will leave him soon enough. He got scared since he didn't want to be alone and was also done since they have everything while Wisp? He got none. So he joined him. And he instantly regretted it just by seeing their reactions.

"oh Wisp.." Luke said, saddened in wisp's confession

"Wispy.." Bitzel added feeling sorry for him

Deo simply sighed but hid his feelings and emotion about the whole confession.

"Wisp... I'll give you a task and maybe you can once again join the bay" Tommy declared

"YES! I mean- uhm I'll do anything Tommy, do you wanna kill Pete? I can gladly kill him if you like!" Wisp said, feeling slightly good that he had an opportunity to be back with his real friends.

Tommy laughed at what Wisp said about killing Pete.

"No, don't kill him yet at least. He can be useful in the future"

Several eyebrows were raised.

"Just steal his netherite armour, make them yours and also, take his Excalibur and bring it to me"

"h-how did you know he had the Excalibur?" Wisp shakily said.

It was only their secret and the most important secret to not share it with others.

"Will you do it or not?" Tommy lowly said and completely ignored what Wisp said.

...

"I will" Wisp said in fierce

'I just want my friends back and I will do anything even if I'll die. I don't care'

"You know where you can find us right?" Deo asked

"yes."

"good."

After the whole dramatic conversation, they said their goodbyes and began to leave.

"Okayy that was EPIC Tommy! I was scared about you the whole convo! But who's that guy though? Why was he so determined to join the bay?" Drista excitingly and curiously asked.

The boys laughed about Drista's tone in her voice and just said

"we should probably tell you and Lani more about us Drista"