"m y f r i e n d ? "

They're currently here in the mansion where the members + Drista & Lani live. Well, it's more likely Tommy's mansion back then.

If you're wondering where the hell did the mansion come from. Was it truly his? Well, no basically since Tommy just won that mansion from a deadly duel in 2b2t.

But, they still can't believe that Tommy had a literal child, more younger than Tommy.

'The mother of this child Tommy has been holding on his lap is pretty!' Lani thought.

Phoenix has full dirty white hair with light orange hair. He has a pale skin tone that looks like snow. He wore white fur coat jacket with black plain turtleneck underneath the coat. He also has kiddy gray sweatpants with brown fur boots boy doll shoes. He has different eye colors since he has heterochromia iridis/iridum. Bright fiery black-orange is his right eye color and on his left is a light white-black eye color. Those colors are very rare to be eye colors when it comes to having heterochromia.

"Where did the kid come from hon?" Deo asked

"I just found him outside my shack one day after I left, it's no big deal and his parents kinda abandoned him so I adopted Nix" Tommy answered lazily

"aww I didn't know Tommy can be soft" Drista teased

"oh shut up"

"His name is Nix?" Bitzel asked

"he forgot his real name or all of his past so I just named him Phoenix"

"Can we name his second name? Pleaseee" Deo practically begged.

"no."

"yes."

"no means no"

"can he please papa?" Nix whispered

"Fine, but his second name needs to be good," Tommy sighed feeling defeated.

A couple of yes are heard in the room.

A couple of decisions later. They fucking finally decided after what it felt like years. Tommy is just really tired and he wanted to get this shit done.

"It's... Winter." Luke announced feeling proud.

"That's a beautiful name! Thank you everyone" Phoenix Winter said happily.

"okay now that's done, Lani can you let Nix go play outside and look out for him?" Tommy requested

"of course, Thomas" Lani teasingly said

"don't call me that"

After Lani escorted Nix to play outside the snow since they're in a winter biome, the a̶d̶u̶l̶t̶s̶ boys plus Drista started to discuss.

"so, what happened Tommy?" Luke asked worryingly as his mother figure kicked in.

"A lot of stuff happened. But first, can I have healing potions please?"

"here" Drista lended 5 bottles to Tommy

"Hon, do you want some food before we begin?" Deo asked

"no thanks, I ate some grapples along the way here" Tommy replied

"Alright, tell us if you need anything Kay?"

"Yeah yeah, whatevs"

"Tommy we're serious"

"yes, fine."

"Me and Drista are going to explain everything since I saw Drista sneaking everytime something bad happened" Tommy announced

"uhm yea.. How did you know? I swear I use invisibility potions everytime I'm in there" Drista asked out of curiosity and seemed shocked.

Drista awaited for an answer but Tommy just smirked.

It's been five hours and they're finally finished with the explanation. The whole group except Tommy and Drista has been enraged. The business boys didn't really expect the thought of their boss hurting because they know that their Tommy will not lose over a simple disk war. They know that their Tommy will not be blinded by their little betrayals. They know that their Tommy can snap any moment. They know that their Tommy didn't care about the exile and shit. And they definitely know that Tommy can defeat them so easily that it will probably just last a second. One snap of his fingers and they're dead.

But no. Tommy just let them hurt him. Manipulate him. Exiled him. He didn't stop them. He let himself become weak. Now that's surprising.

They asked him about why Tommy didn't stand up for himself. He just casually replied "It will ruin my act dickheads"

They let Tommy sleep since he is fucking tired and just begged to let him rest and let the others leave except for Deo. Winter came in after a minute then cuddled with them.

It was now sunday morning and Tommy woke up feeling rested and comfortable. He just realized that Deo and Winter were not by his side anymore. He went downstairs and was greeted by the sight of all of them talking in the dining hall.

"good morning guys" Tommy talked sleepily

"It's actually noon Tomathy" Lani grinned.

"oh stop with the fucking names Lani"

"will not."

"will do"

"will not"

"Will do"

Both of them kept on arguing while the others were laughing until Phoenix or Winter- hugged Tommy from behind.

"Good afternoon Papa!"

"Nix, where have you been?"

"Dad let me explore the village in Skeosil City! It's really amazing! You should come with us soon papa"

"wait dad?"

"He means me idiot" Deo chimed in

"oh."

"What are we gonna do for this day boss?" Bitzel asked

"It will be a surprise.." Tommy smiled

"I hate that smile," Luke said dreadfully.

After they're done eating, they go to the Land of Acluisha where someone familiar lives..

"wait." Tommy slightly demanded

They stopped

"What is it boss? Do you see someone?" Drista asked.

"I'm still in my pajamas"

....

They just casually face-palmed.

They continue with walking and exploring but this time Phoenix Winter wasn't with them. And Lani.. His babysitter. Also, Lani insisted on staying sooo...

Anyways, they finally arrived in the village. Tommy knocked in one of the houses.

"Wait a minute... This is.." Luke looked distracted and was taken by surprise in why were they here.

"yes?"

.....

"Wisp, how've you been?

My friend."

Back with Lani and Phoenix, both of them are very bored since they're tired of playing.

"heyy, Nix?"

"yes auntie?"

"do u wanna dress up as your parents?"

"oohh yess!!"

"after eating though"

"alright!"