n e r v o u s

The week has passed and Karl the time traveler, Big Q, Sappynappy, Clay the new dream, Lani the drama hunter, and Goggy are now coming to the SMPearth.

For some reason, everyone except Lani and Clay are excited since they never really went to the SMPearth.

Quackity has some different reasons though. Since he was the courier of the whole L'manburg. He can also see the updates of the server out of it. He can see that SMPearth is the 2nd richest server and the biggest server as well. So of course, he's excited to see the entire land. He never mentioned this to anyone though.

But some of them were nervous because Purpled quite suspected them with something...

"Hey guys! Punz said that there will be a meeting and this time it will be held at your house! So I'll help you guys out with cleaning and organizing! At least that's what Punz told me... Oh and hey Lani!" Purpled cheerily said

"uhhh is it okay if this time is not going to be our house? Because our house is really messy since uhm-" Sapnap eyed at Karl for help

"we're going in a vacation for a couple of weeks so that we can plan our wedding without any disturbance" Karl neutrally and calmly said

'damn Karl is good at lying' Lani thought

"Oh.. Okay I guess, I'll have to tell Puffy and Sam about this and also Punz but where are you guys going?" Purpled pushed the topic about them having a vacation

"We're going to a holiday resort across the server, but it can change since we're traveling from time to time" Quackity smoothly explained

'Even Quackity is good at lying... Damn' Lani once again thought of feeling sorry for Sapnap since he's the only one who can't lie fluently.

"oh alright, hope you're not hiding anything from us" Purpled teased

A couple of nervous laughter and some "yea.." "not at all" "heh" and "uhm" were heard.

"Guys, I'm just joking, silly. Anyways, I have to go visit the others about this. Baii!!" Purpled waved his hand for a goodbye

The nervous people didn't say anything but just casually waved their hands.

'huh, weird... Meh' Purpled thought but soon brushed it off.

And they were also nervous because they thought the government would be corrupt and power-hungry just like L'manberg. Well, past Manberg if we should say.

But the truth is?

It's far too different from the DreamSMP and it will stay different.

A week before where all of them are still in the DreamSMP, watching and spying people with their sharp eyes, Lani had to babysit Michael but can't verbally interact with the kid because he talks the piglin language. He can only understand and speak a little bit of English.

They also had a little meeting that was held at Tubbo and Ranboo's mansion since it was supposedly at Quackity, Karl and Sapnap's cottage or home.

The original meeting room was blown up back then where the second war came along.

Everyone was there at the meeting area. Even the minors except Tommy was even there. Lani can't come because of Michael.

But the others; Purpled, Fundy, 5up, Sam, Punz, Puffy, Niki, Jack, Tubbo, Ranboo, Foolish, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, George and the list will go on.

Even Technoblade, Wilbur, Philza, Schlaat, and Mexican Dream were there even though they're not really a citizen in Manberg anymore but got invited anyway.

This meeting must really be obligated because of the amount of people who attended.

The first part of the meeting was just about some news on finding Dream.

The trio who only knew where he was, was secretly dying inside because of how frightened they really are but luckily no one gave them suspicious glances them.

The second part of the meeting was about how to improve Manberg and about forming an alliance with the SBI except the fact that Tommy isn't included since y'know-

Anyways, the third part of the meeting was finding Tommy. They are really desperate in finding their war hero because they have to apologize deeply to them. Technoblade also agreed to this.

The fourth part were snacks and eating

The fifth part was when they continued their meeting. Talking about adding someone to the whitelist and let them join them.

The sixth part was when deciding that there will be no government. Technoblade and Philza are very fucking happy about this

The seventh part is about Karl, Quackity and Sapnap about them going to vacation. Lani is part of the conversation as well since Tubbo, her lovely brother, asks her about the thought of staying here for a year or more. Lani disagreed and smoothly lied her way out. No one is eyeing at them though, thankfully.

The eight part were some random things and the end of the meeting.

It was really an exhausting day.

The current week is just walking and exploring and traveling towards the SMPearth. Each day, they are getting nearer and nearer until they reach the official destination.

On the other hand, Tommy is nervous and quite excited because he can finally see his father-figure, Karl. His mother figure, Big Q. He's not very sure of Sapnap though, but he also really needs to apologize to him.

But what will be their reactions of the trio when they found out that the most traumatized minor, the annoying racoon, the troublemaker, and the problematic child is the best, independent, the leader, the boss, and in-charge of the great SMPearth?

And what will be their faces when Tommy is married platonically first than them? Has a fearful group that is also known as the business bay? Owns a lot of rich properties? Born in 2b2t? Was really adopted by the SBI? The champion of the 2b2t ring? An avian dragon hybrid but also linked to the ender dragon and notch himself?

And also have an adorable nerdy adopted child which is a Infernal blizzard Phoenix hybrid?

'damn this is gonna be good, lemme get my teacup with tea in it real quick'