s h o c k e d

They'd arrived.

Karl, Sapnap, Quackity, Clay, George and Drista are waiting outside in-front of the newly built fortress that looks like Windsor and Prague castle combined. It's also much bigger than Eret's castle and is located in a bright green savanna biome.

The landscape looks like in a fantasy movie where the main character will run around and have picnics peacefully.

There is a small waterfall around the corner, there is also a pond, a lake, bunch of jungle trees, and the floor is made out of grass.

It was their private island and/or property that Tommy bought for a surprise to Phoenix since he really loves that boy so much and he also bought a custom made portal that they can use whenever they're going to the city or the rest of the places in SMPearth.

In short, it's a teleportation portal.

Geez Tommy is really now rich isn't he?

"Is this the place Clay? This is fucking awesome!" Lani excitedly said

"I guess? I mean the boss says that this is our new permanent base other than the underground and the mansion they've won so we gotta live here." Clay explained

"Let's just wait until they arrive" Lani suggested

Bringing back on the others, The quadro just gasped at the sight of the place that they will be soon living,

'At least that's what Clay said' George thought

But they were wondering who this so-called boss is? Is he like Schlaat? Or Wilbur? They don't know. But hopefully, it's not.

"Guys they're coming!! Also don't be nervous you four!" Lani announced

The massive gates are opening slowly and widely.

The first person who came out looked oddly like Clay, dressed up like Clay, and acts like Clay? She is wearing a beige vest and underneath is a white turtleneck neck long sleeve. She's wearing white vintage-ish pants and a pair of high brown boots. She's also wearing her mask and her hair is in a ponytail style. Her eyes were hidden but got emerald green eyes just like her brother.

The second person who came out has brown hair with a fine suit on and has a golden-brown tie around his neck. Underneath is a plain white polo shirt. He has a pair of black leather shoes on. His eyes were chocolate brown.

The third person who came out also has a black suit and pants on but got a different tie this time. It is a deep ocean blue tie and has black chukka boot shoes on. Though, his suit is covered by a blue jacket. The zipper of the jacket is not closed so you can also see his suit. He has dark brown hair and hazelnut brown eyes.

The fourth person who came out looked like Tommy. He is not really far from the third person. He even holds his hands with that person. He's wearing his suit, pants and his pair of Medallion Toe wholecut shoes. He has blonde hair and his tie is bright yellow. He has unusual eyes. His eye color is pitch black.

The fifth person was carrying a kid. He's wearing a Santa hat and glasses on like Eret. He is a messy long haired brunette. He's wearing the typical suite with black pants but tattered. He has a fiery orange tie. He's wearing a pair of Longwing Blucher shoes. He has burning orange eyes underneath his glasses.

The child that the fifth person is carrying is wearing a small but oversized denim jacket and his sleeves are rolled like a scrunchie. A color beige plain shirt underneath. He has small black denim pants with a small buck belt on. His shoes were a pair of small black and white converse and also had dark blue mid high socks. His hair is dull white but has a tint of orange on it. His wearing reading glasses and his eyes have different colors. In his right is a shining black-orange eyes like a Phoenix. And his left is a white-black eye color that quite reminds them of Herobrine.