f o r g i v e n e s s

It's now the second week of May ever since Tommy and the others helped dream get the dreamon successfully out of him. It is already early Wednesday morning and everyone's still asleep in the underground mansion.

Tommy, Deo and Winter cuddled in the master bedroom as usual. Lani is alone in her bedroom since Drista decided to sleep and watch his brother in-case something happened. Wisp is sleeping alone in his bedroom. Luke and his platonic boyfriend, Bitzel are cuddling in the third empty bedroom.

Everything seems to be peaceful until...

"... D-drista?"

"CLAY!"

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE AWAKE!!"

"where is this place Drista?"

"It's Tommy's"

"... Tommy?"

They were silent for a few moments. In all honesty, Clay kinda forgets everyone because of the dreamon so he stayed silent and tried to remember.

He soon regret it because his head is aching badly.

Memories started slowly flooding his head.

'...L'Manburg.'

'what do you think gives you power?... Is it your crown?... Is it the fact that you're the king?'

'okay listen... You fuckud up this time..'

'I have attachments to your disks'

'give me the disks tommy'

'Listen, Tubbo. You have three days. If you do not exile him in three days... I'll do what I said.'

'You're like a little annoying bug in my room, and it's- You piss me off! So I take you, and I put you outside. And that's what I did. And now I'm just making sure you stay outside.'

'Tommy, I was the only person who visited you, I was the only person that was your friend.'

"Clay! Where are you going?!? You're not healed yet idiot!"

"I have to apologize to Tommy... I-I hurted him the most without even wanting to hurt him!! I- uh- mm- I-"

"no need to apologize.. I'm right here"

They looked around to see Tommy leaning against the wall, smiling.

"T-t-tommy! I-I'm sorry.. I'm really fucking sorry!" Dream cried, kneeling on the floor and begging for forgiveness.

"H-hey... Dream.."

Clay flinched at the name since he knows that name had some terrible memories.

"or Clay, whatever you want to be called. I'm half-forgiving you meaning that I... Quite forgive you I guess? But I don't truly forgive yet because.. Of the things that happened to me even though you don't want it to happen if you know what I mean... But I'm giving you a chance and hoping that we can finally be at peace..?" Tommy expressed

"I'm willing Tommy... And I'm okay that you don't forgive me yet because of uhm y'know but I will not waste this chance again! And thank you for... Everything! Really. You got that dreamon out of me, saved me from my suffering in that... Haunted looking house and decided to give me a chance! Thank you so much and I'm going to do anything just to pay you from what you've done in saving me." Dream, wait no, Clay speaks