p r e p a r a t i o n s

All of the bay, plus the engaged trio and smoke are standing there in the meeting room of the fortress. They have been planning continuously for days and they have to finalize the decision at this very moment.

"Are you sure about this plan boss?" someone said

"Yes. It's all set."

"alright" all of them chorused.

That very night, Karl, Quackity and Sapnap are packing together with George, Drista and Lani to go back home to Manberg. Wisp prepared all the materials in case a battle will take place between the two servers. Bitzel went to their menagerie to make sure the animals that were held will behave and well-fed, he also made sure that the caretakers of the castle will take good care of everything. Luke is currently announcing to the people what will happen and why they will be gone for a bit but not in full detail. He's also securing the SMPearth with guards from the 2b2t and hypixel ring. Surprisingly, Pete is quite one of them. Deo is walking around and ordering some people for important reasons. He's also watching his family and swear to his life that he will protect them no matter what. Tommy is sitting on his bed with Phoenix sleeping on his lap. Tommy is stroking Phoenix's hair and seems to be in deep thought with something.

The very next day, The people who are supposed to leave are now leaving through the custom-made portal.

Once they arrived, the battle has now begun.

They first greeted the people who they see while passing by. A little chat over here and over there. Tubbo and his little family also have a little chit chat and the updates from the server. Tubbo and the others were sorry for Drista, Clay's sister because his brother is now in prison. Drista just shrugged it off and say

"it's fine, he deserved it anyways"

Are you sure though?

They are acting normal and friendly as usual also, joking around here and there especially Big Q except...

It is fake.

It is just an act that they unfortunately, have to pretend.

Day 1:

The first thing that they're going to do, the next thing that they have to do after they  woke up is telling Clay about their leader's cruel and perfect plan. And also Drista needs to give him proper clothes and much more delicious food for his impoverished big brother-

How?

Lani and Drista are volunteering to watch Dream or should we say, Clay since everyone is busy for the trio's arrival or some shit like that. They don't really understand why they need to put up an arrival party for the 3 of them but George, Lani and Drista laughed about the news, feeling sorry for them. Lol.

When the girls arrived at the prison, their escorter, Sam Nook took his leave, leaving the two girls on their own, which they are thankful for, really.

Both of them quietly creeped out towards Clay who is staring blankly at a wall and muttering some things like he is going insane, hopefully not.

Clay turned around and was surprised by the sight of the two girls hugging behind Clay's back. Soon after, Lani let go but Drista is still clinging like it's her main priority. Of course, Clay hugged back. But after the little reunion, both girls did not waste time and told Clay about all of their plans.

"Don't worry bro, we'll get you out of here in no time. But you have to be patient"

Back with the quadro who is currently stuck with people that they don't want to see, at least for now, is fake smiling while they ask people for more information while they were gone. They were quite secretive and skeptical to be honest but because of Karl's adorable and George's innocent face, they told all about it. They were hiding their hysterical laughter about themselves because they were so damn good at acting and they were proud of it, kinda.