r o l l e r c o a s t e r

The day has finally arrived.

After the preparations, surprises, and more unforgettable experiences that are in store at the back of their minds, it's finally here.

All of the members are in the arena where they will execute Dream except the fact that Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, Michael, Lani and Drista aren't there. The rest of the members were confused since they were expecting they are gonna be early because Dream is with them, being held captive. They just brushed it off since they thought they're gonna be late because Dream is quite hard to maintain.

Tubbo, who is next in telling his speech in front of everyone after Antfrost's speech, began to speak loudly.

Ladies and gents, Non-binaries, gay or bisexual or any genders and sexualities that you are comfortable in calling in. Here we gather today for the execution of DreamWastaken. Dream is or was the creator and the admin of this very server but unfortunately, he got driven out by the power in his head. He was a good friend not gonna lie but he was also a manipulative little bitch. Excuse me from my language but it's true. He's the reason why my forever best friend, Tommyinnit is now missing or... gone.. He manipulated Tommy, verbally and physically abused Tommy, used Tommy and left much trauma to Tommy even though he's a goddamn minor. Why? We don't know. One time where he escaped is that time when Tommy got recently missing, we thought... What If he hurt Tommy? So we, with the syndicate are forming a permanent alliance to help us and also decided there will be no government! So here we are today, trying to stop all the threats, manipulations, and dangers from Dream.

After the long speech, All people stood up and erupted with loud cheers that filled the stadium.

But as Techno realized that Sapnap and the others are not here yet, together with Dream, something is definitely wrong and even his voices agreed.

'Kill'

'blood'

'wrong'

'tommy'

'poggers'

'danger'

'incoming'

'betrayed'

'alive'

He took his first instinct to tell his dad, Philza and his twin brother, Wilbur about it.

"Dadza...Will... There's something wrong... That bitch and the others aren't still here and the chat is getting louder and louder like a sensory overload" Techno whispered.

"What do you mean? What are the voices telling you?" Philza whispered back

The three of them whispered and talked more while the others were confused about the reason why the people who are in charge to fetch Dream are still not yet here.

Then Niki shouted...

"EVERYONE! GET TO THE NEW COMMUNITY HOUSE NOW!"

"LISTEN TO NIKI! SOMEONE SABOTAGED THE PRISON AND DREAM ESCAPED!"

Ponk second shouted.