information on the characters

!but what did they do to my baby mirio tho!

Father: Shota Aizawa (alive and doing active hero work)
Alias: pro hero:Eraerhead
Quirk: erasure. Has the ability to erase somebody's quirk by just locking eyes with them, the effect wears off after he blinks, and it does not work as well of mutation quirks it just slows the user down a bit.
Looks: has thick black hair, red eyes. Hair reaches shoulders,  though if Hizashi was in charge his hair would be much longer.  He always looks very tired, even more so after Links mother passed.

Mother: Hayden (attacka) Aizawa (deceased)
Alias: pro hero:Voltage
Quirk: electricity. Has the ability to shoot electricity from her hands
Looks: she had neon yellow hair, and electric blue eyes. She had thigh length hair, and she was always very happy,  energetic,  and smiley.

Only daughter: Link Aizawa
Alias: none as of now.
Quirk: erasure. Link can erase peoples Quirks by looking at them, or touching them. The downside of this is, when she uses erasure by touch her muscles become very strained and sore and when used by looking with her eyes she gets some serious dry eye. She can also control electricity in a way similar to kaminari, though she has never fried her brain and became useless. She doesn't really like to use electricity because it reminds her of her mother. (No shade meant for the knock off Pikachu)

Looks: she is a spitting image of her father. Thick black hair, red eyes, and rather pale skin. Most of the time she is cold and closed off from everyone other her father, Uncle Zashi (present mic), and her Aunt Nem (midnight). Its rare that she ever smiles in public. When she gets to know someone, and trusts them, she becomes another person entirely.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
               other stuff to know
Link is a bad bitch who takes no ones shit (BTW if you don't like cursing im sorry but thats just who I am) she isn't afraid to throw a punch if need be. She never starts meaningless fights, though she does finish them. She loves playing with hair, as long as it isn't hers. So she will constantly braid or put up her fathers, uncles, or aunts hair. Her hair is shoulder length,  because when she uses erasure its just easier.  Also she thinks of almost every pro hero as an aunt or uncle. Except with nezu, Gran Torino, or Nana Shimura, they are like grandparents to her.
!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
backstory and such in next chapter!
(●3●)