☆chapter 9☆

So this is only the first day lunch, which does not happen in the anime. The next lunch will be the one with the lockdown and sirens and such. Just letting you guys know that so you don't get events confused :>

"Oh, Link. Midorya and Uraraka asked me to sit with them. Is it alright for me to sit with them for today?" Tenya asked as they walked into the cafeteria. "Um... sure. Who is Uraraka? I know Midorya but not her." "Oh, she has brown hair thats really short, and rosey cheeks." Tenya tried his best to describe the girl.

"Yea, its cool. And you don't have to ask me to go and sit with your friends." Link said with a smile. Tenya nodded his head and faced forward in the line.

Link, who went before everyone else in the group, said to lunch rush "Surprise me. You already know what I like, so mix it up a little." Lunch rush did a little dance of excitement before bring up a plain looking bento box for her. She raised an eyebrow at him before grabbing a drink and walking to a table large enough for the remaining 3 boys.

After the boys had gotten their food, and dark shadow had pointed Link out, The boys made their way to the lunch table.

"Heya there, can I sit with you guys? You all seem really cool..." the girl with purple hair from earlier said shyly. She twirled her earphone jack with one hand while she cluched her tray with the other.

"Sure! I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to sit with us. I'm Link, Thats Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Shoji." Link said, gesturing to each of the boys as she introduced them. "Im Kyoka Jiro." The girl said kindly. Link scooched over a bit and allowed enough room for her newfound friend and her lunch tray. "Well, welcome to the group Jiro!" She said excitedly with a hand gesture.

"Ok, but tell me why-" Link started, but was cut off by somebody loudly singing behind her "AINT NOTHING BUT A HEART ACHE!"  Link jumped and felt the top of her head hit the bottom of somebody's chin. "Damn, you've got a hard head. Must mean your smart. Anyways, your hot. Wanna go out sometime?" Link recognized the boy from the grip test as Denki Kaminari.

"Hah. Imma have to politely decline, I'm not really in the mood to date anyone." Link said flatly as she looked back at the electric blonde. He looked a bit hurt as he retreated back to his table that consisted of a pink girl, the angry blonde, a spiky redhead, and a dude with weird elbows.

"Anyway, Jiro." The ravenette said while turning to face the girl in question. "Whats your quirk? I mean I know it has something to do with your earphone jack thingys, but what all can you do?" "Um. well I can plug these into things and distort my heartbeat enough to send tremors out." Jiro explained as a growing blush painted her face.

"Well since we're all friends now can we call each other by our first names?" Link suggested. The four other people at the table nodded their heads in unison. "Im Kyoka." "Mezo." "Fumikage." "Mashirao." "And of course me and Tenya!" Link finished off the introductions.

"Excuse us... would you all mind taking us into your little group. Everyone we've tried to sit by just looked uncomfortable..." a guy with big lips said somewhat sadly. The boy behind him, which had a weird shaped head, nodded his head.

Everyone shifted around so that there was enough room for the last two boys. "Ok, NOW we can introduce everyone." Link said. "I'm Rikido Sato, and he is Koji Koda." He said while sitting down his tray on the open spot on the table. At this point, Mashirao was using his tail as a chair right next to the table, Mezo had to hold his arms at a weird angle to avoid hitting anyone, And Link was basically sitting on Mezo's lap.

"Were definitely gonna need to find a bigger table tomorrow." Link said, making the others nod their heads. "Could we make a group chat?" Kyoka asked suddenly. "That sound like it would be chaotic and fun. Why not?" Link answered while removing her phone from her pocket. She automatically added Mezo and Tenya, then passed the phone to Kyoka. After the phone made it back around to Link woth everybodys number in it, she created the chat and name it .