☆chapter 10☆

(Ok off topic of this but im pretty sure that I may haps have accidentally let my friend know of this. So...uh... J if u are reading this I stand by the text I sent at EXCATLY 12:13 am on June fifth.... and I'm not lying I WILL BOIL YOUR TEETH AND CARVE FACES INTO YOUR KNEE CAPS! ahem...) ok with that aside, technically the main gate break in and the battle trial happens one day apart but for the sake of me dragging on things for fucking ever I will make them the same day... now onto the story)

"Bro its already Wednesday?" Link said out loud to her group once they got back to the classroom. "Yeah, with what happed today.... it was weird is all I'm saying." Sato said.

"Wow, Tenya looks happy huh?" Kyoka said as she saw the boy in question fix his glasses and look around with a big genuine smile.

"To be honest Midorya annoyed me anyway, so I'm glad Tenya is the new class rep. I've been in class with him since 4th grade... so I know."

Flashback to the class earlier this morning.

"Alright class, we are going to pick a class rep... well YOU are going to pick a class rep, I am going to take a nap." Shota said tiredly before flopping down on the floor, somehow now in a sleeping bag. "I don't really care how you decide this, just finish up before the bell for lunch rings."

"Why don't we make a voting system. Write the name of the person that you want on a piece of paper and put it into the box!" Tenya exclaimed at a very loud volume.

"Its obvious that you want us to vote for you though." A large number of students replied.

"Yeah, how would we do this. Its only the second day here and we don't know each other that well. We would all just vote for ourselves." The spiky redhead that Link had never bothered to learn the name of piped up.

"Thats exactly the point, the person with more than one vote would been see as the most capable of doing this." Link said into her desk basically. She had her arms folded and was resting her forehead on them.

After an unspoken agreement was decided upon, Tenya passed a blank card to each person.

Tenya Iida

Link wrote on her card. She had been friends with Tenya since 4th grade, she knew that he was a good leader.

When yaomomo tallied up everybody it revealed that Midorya had won with 4 votes and yaomomo with 3.

All sets of eyes panned over to Midorya, who looked absolutely terrified. "WHO VOTED FOR THAT DAMN NERD!" Bakugou screamed while explosions came from his palms. Link stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder, activating contact erasure.

"We are still in class Bakugou, don't start your middle school rivalry Bullshit right now. Save that for our heroics 101. M'kay?" She ended with smile that looked like it belonged on a murderer and not a 16 year old girl. Bakugou grumbled and sat back down.

*rinnnnnnnngggggggg*

"Well thats the lunch bell, Link see me after class. Everyone else is dismissed." Shota said as he stood up.

Link cast a glance at Tenya, who was visibly shaking, presumably from anger of have just one vote. Then followed her father out of the classroom.

"Go apologize to Toshinori for yesterday, then you can go to lunch." He said simply before heading in the opposite direction of where Link needed to go.

The black haired girl saw her large group waiting at the other end of the hallway, so she held up one finger to symbolize "gimme a minute" and ran to the teachers lounge.

Most of the teaches ate in their classrooms, or they went out to a restaurant to eat off campus. (Bc ya know there's totally time for that...) Save for Toshinori, he didn't have a specific classroom he called homeroom, and he always brought his lunch.