☆Chapter 7☆

"Shit, where are the house keys?" Shota grumbled while digging around in his hero costumes pocket. Link rolled her eyes and pulled out her keys, she walked past the heros to get to the front door, then unlocked it. "I had a feeling that this might happen so I brought my keys, well I always bring my keys but tonight I was going to just leave them here. Good thing I didn't, Huh?" She said with a grin while pushing open the door. (at this point its like 10:30 or even 10:40-45)

"ok, come on Mezo. Lets get up to my room and leave these guys alone." Link said softly, yet loud enough for the people closest to her to hear. "Hey Jeanist, I know you heard me, so tell that to dad please." She whispered, receiving only a head nod as he kept his back turned. Without even looking up at her, Shota said, "Link, because we just got back from training you need to take a shower." She only nodded her head as she started up the stairs, Mezo following closely behind her.

Being only the second time ever Mezo had been in a girls room, invited by the girl of course, his face glowed a bright red. "Im just going to hop in the shower real quick, I'll be out in a bit." Link said as she got out a large black T-shirt of her fathers, and some dark purple cat themed sweat pants out of her dresser. "I've got a few different series of Manga on the shelf, and my Nintendo switch is already plugged into the TV, and the controllers are on the table if you want to play." Mezo nodded his head and turned his attention to Link's manga shelf.

Mezo had to contain a squeal when her saw that she had the entirety of the Haikyuu Manga. He picked the seventh volume off the shelf and began to read. 'I cant believe she has the entire series. I only read to book seven before I had to leave my last town and stop going to the library.' Mezo thought to himself as he continued to blaze through the chapters. After he head the water from the shower shut off, he hurriedly, yet gently, placed the book back on its designated place on the shelf. He then took off his shoes and placed them by the door, sat down with his back against her bed, and leaned back.

Apparently, Mezo was fairly tired. Because he fell asleep while waiting for Link to finish drying her hair. Link breathed out a laugh upon seeing his peaceful form in a most likely fitful sleep. She let a small smile play on her lips for a moment before getting up and turning to the door. Her normal resting bitch face falling over her features once again.

Link walked down the stairs to the living room to see Nighteye showing various pictures of the same man. She slowly walked over and leaned on the couch, looking over endeavor's shoulder. "Oh! I know that dude!" She exclaimed rather loudly as she jumped over the couch and landed in the floor in front of Nighteye. "Really?" He asked kind of skeptically. Link pointed to a picture of a tall high-school boy with bright green hair and electric blue eyes. His hair was in an undercut, while he always wore the same pair of glasses. Black rimmed with really girly stickers on them. He also always wore a pastel purple ear cuff and collar.

"Yeah." Link said. Still unsure of why they were looking at this pictures. "Remember that kid that followed me home that one day, dad? This is him. Like he seriously wouldn't leave me alone. He's like a third year now. Well scratch that. He may have graduated last year... but like. He was obsessed with me. Said I was beautiful and shit like that." Link said in response to her previous statement. "He followed you home?!" Shota said very loudly while jumping up and running over to his capture scarf which had been hanging on a hook near the door. "Um, yea?" Link said, still vaguely confused about this situation. ""That guys is the one that is kidnapping girls around your age. The guy that we're after." Fatgum explained. "Maybe he wanted you to be first, that why he was obsessed with you." Midnight suggested. Suddenly the realization of what was happening crashed down on her. 'some creep that kidnaps young girls about your age, that was obsessed with you, knows where you live.' "Link! When did he follow you home?" Shota asked frantically. The rest of the pros had stood up at this point and seemed fairly worried. "I think he followed me home on one of the last days of school. I got creeped out when I realized he was following me, so I told him to fuck off and to leave me alone. he said that he couldn't really see me fighting back too well, so I told him that I knew almost every pro hero in Japan. Of course he didn't believe me, but I warned him didn't I?" Link said with exaggerated hand movements. "Go get Mezo, then come back down here. Just so we can keep an eye on you both. Though I doubt that anything will happen, we want to be on the safe side anyways." Shota said while wrapping his scarf around his neck. Link nodded her head and started up the stairs.

"Hey Mezo. Can you come downstairs with me please? You can go back to sleep when we get back down there." Link said whilst shaking the large teens shoulders. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "sorry, I must have fell asleep earlier. What did you say?" he said in a apologetic manner. "just come with me big guy." Link said, attempting to pull him up from the floor. Mezo turned a violent shade of red upon hearing this, then pushed himself off the floor and started towards the door. Link just shook her head and laughed a bit seeing him in such a flustered state. "Ok, you two can just chill out down here for now, ya dig?" Zashi said with some finger guns. "sure." was the short and simple reply from Link as she fell back onto the now empty couch.

Mezo, who was still a bit sleepy from earlier, sat down on the opposite corner from where Link was laying upside down. She scooted over and rested her head on his thigh, not long after she fell asleep. As Mezo drifted off to sleep, the pros took notice of them both. Link's head was rested on Mezo's leg, while his left set of arms was draped over her shoulders. Mezo was using his right set of arms to prop his head up, causing his white hair to fall over into his face.

"OHHHHHHH! This so reminds me of you and Hizash-" Nemuri began, but was cut off by Shota slapping her with his scarf. "Don't wake her up, she gets super fucking angry when she is woken up." He said in an angry tone looking down at his daughters sleeping form. 'maybe this kid is a reason that she seems more happy lately, that glasses kid that she has over sometimes helps. But there has been a big change with this kid' Shota thought to himself.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

ok.... so that was sucky lol. but ya know im trying here. Any way,, what happens after this point is up to you all honestly. the next chapter they will be at UA on their first day of school. Also in my mind I kind of see him having an undercut... idk why but yea. Here's a picture instead of the normal question

 Here's a picture instead of the normal question

BUILT LIKE A FUCKING GOD OVER HERE I SWEAR!