☆Chapter 6☆

Link and Shota had been sleeping since they had got home, so neither of them had answered their phone. (They slept until the next day after the exams.)

*bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt*

Link was awoken out of her fitful sleep A barrage of text messages.

Human speaker(Hizashi): Link
Human speaker: Link
Human speaker: Link
Human speaker: how is Shota
Human speaker: he seemed tired
Human speaker: well you did too
Human speaker: how are you feeling?
Human speaker: why aren't you answering me? 😭
Human speaker: let me blow up Shotas phone then.

"Good lord Zashi, gimme a break will you?" Link sighed out loud. As if on cue, her fathers phone began to receive message after message.

Link dialed Zashis number on her own phone and placed it to her ear. "There's Link, you just ghosting me? How dare you." He said with fake hurt in his voice. "Did you need the either of us, we were sleeping and watching movies..." Link asked, getting kind of irritated. "Well, I'm here at the (insert favorite restaurant) with a bunch of heros and they said they wanted to meet up with you and Shota. Why? You may ask. Well I'll tell you, they want to see you using your scarf in person. They were really Impressed in the way you used it yesterday. I may or may not have shown them a video of you fighting in the exam yesterday." Link just sighed and said, "when?"

"Hmm?"

"What time do me and dad need to be there?"

"Oh, In like 30, 40. 45ish minutes. After we eat were going to Fatgums agency because its closest, and we'll watch you and Shota spar." Link pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed deeply. "Alright, we'll be there." She said and immediately after hung up.

Link jerked her head over to where her father still lie asleep after she heard a rustling noise. "HAYDEN!" He screamed in his sleep as he flailed his arms. She ran over to him, grabbed his shoulders, hoisted him up, and shook him until he woke up. When he opened his eyes and saw Link, he instantly pulled her into a hug.

'I hate it when he has those nightmares. Its not like he is the only one who does though, i still saw some shit back then. He just has never caught me when im having a nightmare.'

"Zashi and a bunch of other pros want to meet with us at (favorite restaurant), I told them that we would get there. So we should probably get ready, and try not to dwell too much on your nightmare please." Shota just rubbed the sleep from his eyes and nodded his head.

"Why the fuck are all my comfy hoodies dirty?" Link asked herself quietly

'probably because your lazy ass doesn't do laundry.'

"Fair point." Link said out loud, unaware that she was just talking to herself.

"All right, this should do." Link said while slipping into a black hoodie with 'PUT YOUR HANDS UP RADIO!' stenciled on the back in yellow. She had put on a rather thin black tank top on underneath her hoodie, completely forgetting that she needed to hide her arms. And a pair of pants that matched her fathers on his hero costume. And a pair of black combat boots. She also put on a black face mask, now the only skin she was showing was her forehead and eyes, and her hands. she likes to be covered up.

"You done yet, Link?" Shota said to his daughter from the other side of the closed door. "Almost, all I need is my scarf. I don't know where I put it." She replied. He simply opened the door, and offered her one of his scarfs. She gave him a look that said, 'thanks', and walked alongside him to the car. (because i don't know cars, imma just say that Shota owns at least two matte black sports cars that are his daily drivers.)