☆chapter 13☆

[OK so this starts off in the hospital when Shota wakes up, Link is still out of it.]

When Shota opened his eyes, he was met by a dimly lit white ceiling. He tried and ultimately failed to sit up, so he remained laying down.

"Here you go sir. As far as we know, Mr.Aizawa hasn't woke up, and his daughter over there hasn't either." An unfamiliar female voice said.

"Oh. It's OK for me to stay in here with them though?" Hizashi. Shota recognized Hizashi's voice as he spoke a reply.

"I'm awake." Shota rasped out. Causing the nurse to jump a bit. "Ok sir, I will get the doctor and she will explain everything to you. This young man said he was close with you and your daughter, so he will be in here with you." Shota hummed in response and relaxed a bit.

Moments later, a tall female doctor entered the room.

"Ah, Mr.Aizawa. You're finally awake. You and your daughter both went through quite alot."

After explaining his injuries, she moved on to Link's injuries.

"She has 7 broken ribs, on alternating sides. Both arms were completely obliterated, so we are looking for experts to reconstruct her arm bones, the bones in her left leg are splintered, her shoulders were dislocated, and she bled very heavily from the head. Thankfully, Miss Link has no serious head injuries. As of right now we are unsure if she is able to use her eyesight erasure. We are also unsure of when she will wake up, all we can do is cross our fingers and hope that she is unharmed in that respect."

Shota hummed in response. "I'll leave you two now, if there is anything you need just use the buzzer and a nurse will help you out." With this the doctor left the room.

Shota said nothing as he just watched his daughters chest slowly rise and fall. "She's gonna be ok, Sho." Hizashi said with certainty. He took Shotas hand in his own and gave it a little squeeze. "I hope so..." Shota said quietly.

(O-O)

"Heya guys, school just called and said you're off tomorrow. Are you all gonna stay in, or go out tomorrow?." Tensei popped his head into the room filled with 7 worried and silent teenagers.

"I-i think we're all just gonna stay in." Kyoka said while continuing to bite what little nails she had left.

Tenya had proposed that their little group should stay over at his mansion. (Shhhh he's rich, go with it) after consulting their families, the entire group gathered some clothes and made their way there.

Mezo had not taken his eyes off of the necklace, Tenya had kept periodically checking his texts with Link, Rikido had baked the group some cookies to clear his mind, while Koji and Mashirao had ate them with blank stares, Kyoka had been humming a tune quietly for some time, and Fumikage had been pacing back and forth in front of Tenyas bed.

"Is she going to be ok, Mr. Iida?" Koji asked Tensei. He sighed and made his way to sit on Tenyas bed with the rest of them. "All we can do is hope, kiddo. I promise that I'll keep you all updated." Tensei said. The group nodded and returned their attention to what they were previously doing.

Even though the group had basically just gotten to know each other, they were certain that they would die for each other. Link seemed to be the glue that stuck their group together.

Tensei sighed and exited his little brothers room after receiving a call. Time seemed to be nonexistent, nobody noticed when five minutes passed, or 10 minutes, or even a hour. It was only noticed when Kyoka's fingers had started to bleed, Mashirao and Koji ran out of cookies, and when Tensei practically broke down the bedroom door.