☆Chapter 5☆

(at the start its going to be Link and Shoji texting for a bit)

*awkward dancing*: Hey Mezo!

*awkward dancing*: You up yet?

*awkward dancing*: its Monday! ENTRANCE EXAM TIME!!!

Mezo: well im up now

Mezo: and no offence, by why are you awake? its actually 5:43 am.

*awkward dancing*: well, for one I was excited. two, my dad is a teacher at UA so we left the house pretty early. so now while I'm waiting for the rest of the staff to show up im texting you :)

Mezo: well now that I'm up, I'm going to get ready. see you in the exam?

*awkward dancing*: yea

*awkward dancing*: hopefully! see you then!

"Ugh! dad, how did you pass the entrance exam? give me some pointers here." Link said while waving her arms in front of her face. Without even looking up from the papers he was looking over, Shota said, "I passed with mostly rescue points, because erasure isn't suited well for this kind of test." now turning to his daughter he said, "but electrification is. if you ever feel well enough to use that power, then you could have a fair chance."

"dad, you know good and well why I wont use electricity. so I don't plan on changing that anytime soon." Link replied. Shota sighed and put down his grey pen that he was using, and stood up. he walked over to Link who was sitting in All Mights chair at his desk. which happened to be right beside her fathers desk. Shota wrapped his arms around Links shoulders and brought her into a hug.

"what happened back then is in the past, we cant change it. no matter how hard we try. Its was something that just had to be. Ive tried my hardest to raise you in the best way possible, and personally I think I have done well."

"You have, I imagine that raising a little girl while being a hero and a teacher was really fucking hard. But you've tried your best, and you're the best dad ever in my opinion." she said returning the hug that was being given to her. After Shota pulled back from the hug he sat back down and resumed his paperwork.

"what I did was dodge the robots and let them destroy my surroundings. Then I threw pieces of rubble at the robots. Its took out every single one of them that I threw stuff at. So I recommend that. but if I get you the Okay by Nezu then you can use your scarf." Link gave him a small smile. "HEY HEYYYYY, GUESS WHO HAS ARIVED?!?!" Link breathed out a sigh as she saw Hizashi kick open the door. "ah, hello miss Aizawa and eraser. long time no see." a small white mouse said that was seated on All mights shoulder. "nezu, its only been a few months since I came to UA last. it hasn't been that long." Link argued with the principal of UA. After thinking for a moment he said, "I suppose youre right. anyways, the exam starts in a few hours, are you ready?"

"About as ready as I can be I suppose. though I would be lying if I said I was confident about my chances to pass." Link admitted to the room full of teachers. "I mean, I am the principal of the school, and I have saw how strong you are. So if you don't get enough points to pass I could pull some strings for you." Nezu said calmly. "Are you saying that you could cheat me in?" Link questioned. "He could, but you are going to get in fair and square, Link." Shota said butting into the conversation and answering for Nezu.

*ding* Link had left her phone across the room at All Mights desk, so she quickly ran over to check who had texted her. Once she had her phone in her hands, she felt something restrict her wrists. and so she dropped her phone. Shota had used his capture scarf to stop her from seeing her phone, and he had rushed over to grab her phone before it hit the floor.