fathers day special

[story wise, this is a bit after they've moved into the dorms. This is at a point where Aizawa has just T R A N S F O R M S into Dadzawa for everyone.]

"Hey dad! Where is he now?" Link questioned as she heard silence in their large house. She walked into the kitchen and looked around, Nothing, his room, nothing. She fell back onto the couch at a loss for where he could be. She looked up and saw him sound asleep on the couch right beside her. 'How in the hell did I not see him earlier?' She silently wondered. She smiled softly and picked up her phone.

Scary bitch: is the plan still a-go?

Sugerbabe: yup! I made a cake!

Beats by dre: I made a playlist with the songs you said.

Cutie: I attracted a lot of cats with my quirk.

sk8terboi: Me, dark shadow, Shoji, and Ojiro have put up all of the decorations.

gottagofast: I am on my way to your house to walk with you two.

Scary bitch: Alright, We're ready when you are Ten. Also, is the rest of the class at your house?

gottagofast: Yes, everybody is where they need to be.

Link turned her phone off and gently shook her fathers shoulder until he woke up. He sat up and looked at Link, still wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Get up. Tenya is gonna be here in a bit." She said while standing up. "Ten- wait. Where are we going?" he asked in a confused manner. "You'll see." was all Link said before she was cut off by the sound of keys jingling in the door.

"Im here Link, Mr. Aizawa." Tenya shouted from the doorway. Link picked up her phone and slid it into her pocket. Shota did the same with his phone and followed both teens out of his home curiously.

[._.]

Tenya fiddled with the keys of his keyring until he found the one that unlocked his home. The tall navy haired boy led both of the dark haired individuals into his darkened home. Tenya smiled largely at Link before saying, "Hm, that's weird. I didn't turn the lights off before I left." He flicked on the light switch.

"HAPPY FATHERS DAY MR. AIZAWA!" Shota just stared wide eyed at everything they had set up for him. His class had even made him sweets and food. Shota looked down slightly when he felt a pair of arms around his shoulders. "Happy fathers day, Dad. Thank you for making me the person that I am today." Shota just smiled softly and hugged her back.

'I think I could get used to this.' Shota thought happily.

[yea its short but this just came to me earlier. anyway, im working on the new chapter, and im having serious writers block rn. :p]